PART ONE;

Part I ; HADES

The Achillean Forest is a glorious place. It's pitch black at night and during the day. No one dares to come through the trees, for they belong to me. Here you can hear the cries of men being torn apart by man-eating killers.

But I prefer the term pet. They're almost as cruel as I am, they just need technique.

The forest has been my home for almost 20 years. I was thrown here, left to be mauled by the beasts. I had just turned 5. But they feared me just like everyone else, and they became mine. And she became my queen.

· · ·

At dawn the crow arrived. Atlas had news, but Atlas never had news.

To : HADES

The king will be choosing his new queen. Queen Cassiopeia was murdered by the majesty, he wants her.
The ceremony will be in 3 weeks from now, she'll then become his queen. She asked me to sent this to you and she told me to tell you ; it's time.

Your friend, Atlas

I burned the letter, the flames turning blue and raising higher. My blood was boiling, I could feel myself start to transform. It felt excruciating and blissful, it was clawing at my back. My bones twisting and turning, preparing. Whispers and screams pounding in my head. All I could see was red.

It was time to pay the king a visit.

And here its is. Its short but the next chapter will be longer. Anyways hope you liked it.

Dedicated to achillogy cause you're always so lovely and you're such an inspiration.

note
not edited