Memorie

CHAPTER ONE

IT HAPPENED IN THE SPRING. We were walking through the fields of roses. I planted them especially for her, they're her favorite. To make sure she wouldn't get cut with the thorns, I cut every thorn off of each flower. It took me almost a whole day, but the thought of seeing a smile on her face was what made it worth while.

We decided to go hunting that day, only that time she wanted to ride in front. Everything was going fine, the sun was out & it was quiet. Then we ran into a deer, she was ecstatic & determined to kill it. The moment we got off our horses I knew something didn't feel right. Only I put that aside, I was to careless. And just like that she was gone. In that moment so was I.

"Hades watch me kill it" she whispered. She then let go of the arrow, in that same moment another one was shot.

I was shot in the chest, she was stabbed in the stomach. Her screams louder than anything I've ever heard. But before I could stop them, i collapsed.

I later found out it was a poisoned arrow. It was made to make someone fall asleep. Her screams were embedded in my mind, running through my veins. That was the only time I ever shed a tear. Having her taken away from me was worse than any pain I've ever felt. She's what I live for.

· · ·

There wasn't much that I needed for the journey the the castle. My sword alone could kill hundreds. But of course I wanted to make a grand entrance. I am Hades after all.

I took my pets, they haven't been out in the sun for a while. And I assume they were hungry, blood thirsty. Before leaving I sent Atlas a letter, telling him to meet me at the gates in a week.

No one will expect me coming, they'll be dead before they can scream. My name will be talked about for centuries, my story will be written in every history book. And my kids will be glorified.

Its a weeks trip, filled with cruel obstacles that will stand in my way.

But it's no problem. All I want is the kings blood on my hands & her lips on my skin.

And its shit. Anyways, Hades just hit 300 reads! So thank you, I love all of you. Next chapter will have blood! So don't worry it'll get better.

Dedicated to heartreveals. You're the reason I updated. (P.s I LOVE YOU <3)

note
not edited