gladiators

CHAPTER TWO

THE ROAD TO RUINS IS NEVER FACILE. It was practically built to kill anyone and everyone. The road, on horse alone, is a week long. Nobody ever knows what will happen to them if they dare step on that road. Its not something you should take lightly. Soldiers train half their life to be able to say they survived the TITANS ROAD. The other half is spent on training to kill me of course, I am quite the stir in RUINS.

But the thing about TITANS ROAD is that its only a hallucination. The road is only but your own nightmares, it'll claw at your brain, begging for you to stay. Here is the place were you'll learn to love your demons. In the end you'll be the one to end your own life or become a demon yourself and call the road your home. For only the twisted and wicked masterminds can survive.

· · ·

IT WAS ONLY NOON WHEN I HEARD THE FIRST FOOTSTEPS. The ground was shaking as if it was about to concave into hell. I could hear the horses feet moving in perfect sync, left right, left right, left right. And then I heard the gladiators scream, just by their screams I knew how they looked. Fierce, sharp, monstrous, deadly. I could hear them coming closer ever second, fifteen feet, ten feet, seven feet, five feet.

Thirty gladiators, all whom were covered in lion fur. Growling as if they became the lion, waiting as if I were their prey. Teeth and nails sharpened, they are the lion. It was clear to see who was the leader, for he was staring right into my dead eyes.

They started to separate one by one, each moving slowly and carefully. I was surrounded by thirty different killers, all blood thirsty and ready to pounce. The only thing that kept them from slaying me was a single command, their leaders command. But all he did was stare and smirk at me. His face was cut all over, bottom lip split in half, broken nose, and a missing eye. Revolting. Vile.

It became so quiet I was able to hear everyone breathing. This is wasting my time, but I couldn't just attack now. If I did I would be dead in less than a minute, I need to wait until they make the first move. They all got off their horses and took out their swords.

And finally they attacked.

Everyone came in my direction all at once, that was their mistake. One of the gladiators went straight for my neck, all I did was move slightly and he killed one of his own. Rookie. I moved swiftly and put my sword right through one of there stomachs, I twisted the sword in a circle, still inside him. His screams filled me with joy, it incited me. And his blood only made me thirstier for more.

When I felt a sword cut through my ribs and blood cover my skin, I knew this would be fun.

Blood will fall and I will rise.

Thank you to incendia- for making me that beautiful banner (above). Blood is here and it will only keep coming. So get prepared.
(Not edited)