New day

Hey. This awesome cover was made by @jks graphpics. So shoutout to you!

Mia's pov
Another day
That I'm alive
Some how. I survived on bread and water.. I wish I didn't though..

"All Girls,Get Down here Now! We Have an Adoption!" The loud cracky voice from the loud speaker yelled.

I Climbed down from my bed. And landed with a thump. I Winced when My Feet hit the cold hard floor.
It was hard being five years old and only 4'0'.
Especially. since the other girls were all Bigger And older then me.
I'm the Youngest....Other then the Babies. It Wasn't Easy being The youngest.
I walked across the Bedroom that I shared with Eight others.
I winced every time my bare feet touched the cold ground,But it was that or stepping on broken glass... Yes Glass, someone broke a window and It was Never repaired. So there Was Glass in Some areas.

Now Came the part I hate.
The Stairs,I never make it to the bottom.
I always Get stepped on her kicked and end up Falling down they stairs.
I Looked Both ways, you'd think I was Crossing a highway. It Was clear.
Then came The hard part.. Getting down they Stairs.

It took like...hmm a minute? Then Someone Came Running behind me and I Fell And cut open my Knee.. But it can heal.

"Gotta get a move on in there now!" The caretaker yelled when she saw me on the floor.

I quickly Got back on my feet and headed into the other room.

Every time There's an adoption we line up by age....I'm last. Even if we lined up by height. I'd be last.
We all sorta rushed around to get in line so the caretaker Can Go over the rules.

"Alright Girls,These Five lads are looking for a little girl. Around ages 6 to nine. So girls over or under the ages Please Return to your rooms !"

Well. This saves me. I'm only 5. I'll be six soon though... At least my birthday isn't till June.

Before I actually went upstairs I decided to take a look at who was coming. So I stayed behind the door frame... It couldn't hurt.. Right?.

"Ahh! Hello Boys. Here are our Girls. From ages six to nine" The caretaker said in a sweet voice.

"Uh. We said From Five to nine" the tall one with Brown eyes said.

"Oh....  what a Shame really. But we only have one five year old. So It's not much of a deal" she said brushing it off.

"Well,Could we meet her?" Another guy asked.
This other guy asked he was shorter then the first guy he had Brown messy hair And blue eyes.

"Erm... I Don't think You'll Like her. Your Better off with this section." She said
gesturing to the girls who were awing over these Five guys.. I wonder why?
She was Right though they probably wouldn't Like me.

They seemed to Just go on with what they came for and Started talking to the girls.
After a little while I got Bored. So I went Back upstairs.
I just sat quietly On my Bed. Waiting For this To be over.
A knock  made My head jolted toward the door. No one Ever Comes up here... Ever.

"Uh... Who is it?" I asked quietly

"It's us Love" love? Who is love? My name isn't love. It's Mia.

"Who's It's us? And.. My name isn't Love" I heard them awe.

"The Five lads From Down stairs " oh.. Still doesn't make sense.

"Oh..."

"Uh.. Can We Come in?."

"Um.. I Guess so.. Hold on" I Had forgotten I'd locked the door. I Had to Jump to reach it again
It was Up so high.
I had Grabbed A chair to stand on.. Which didn't work out.
I landed with a thud.