A day out

"Good night baby girl "
"Good night daddy"

Liam's pov
it made me really happy. thinking of last night. She Opened up to Me.. A little bit... But a little Is better then Nothing.
But that dream she had. Was Pretty scary. Especially for a five year old.
I'll have to talk to the lads about it later.

But back to reality.
I smiled. Looking at the little girl laying next to me. She looked so peaceful and innocent. I watched her......In a none creepy way.
She moved around a little. But remained asleep. But that wasn't surprising Considering it's 7:00 in the morning.
I slowly a got up. Trying my best Not to make the bed shift.
And with my awesome ninja skills... I did just that.
I walked quietly out of the room. Checking once more to Make sure I didn't wake her up.
And continued to go down stairs.
All the lads are up. Including Zayn.. That's surprising.
Harry was Making breakfast. Louis Niall and Zayn were at the table.

"Morning lads" I said when I got down stairs.

"Hey Do you know where Mia is?.She wasn't in her room when I went to check on her' Louis asked. When I sat down at the table.

"Yeah. She came and Slept with me last night. She had a nightmare about all of us" I explained

"What Happened?" Niall questioned

"She had a dream. That I guess someone killed all of us"

"That's scary. Especially for a kid her age" Louis exclaimed. I Agree.

"Yeah. But she's Okay now."

"Good"

"So I was thinking. Maybe we Should Take Mia shopping?" I suggested

"Sounds good. She'll definitely need more stuff" Niall said

"Sounds good." Louis repeated obviously thinking... That's a first.

"What Do you thinK Zayn?"

"Oh.. Uh a Well... I Don't think I'll be able.. To go" he said

"What? Why?" I questioned. He's been acting weird lately.

"Yeah Mate. What's up with you?" Niall asked

"What's it To you!" He snapped at the Irish lad. What Is up with him?.

It fell silent after that.

"Well. Someone Needs to Go wake Mia. Breakfast is ready" harry called form the stove.
Just as I was gonna stand up. Louis said

"Zayn. Why Don't you go?" Obviously setting him up. Well played tommo well played. Ya Know sometimes he's pretty smart... Sometimes.

"W-Go on. Breakfast is ready " harry pushed.

"Fine" he said bitterly.

"What is Wrong with him?" I questioned once I knew he left

"I Don't know. He wouldn't Go outside with us yesterday. And Mia noticed. I had to tell her. He didn't like Going outside. So she wouldn't feel like it was her fault " Niall said

"What is Up with him?"

Mia's pov ( sorry for switching)

Woke up slowly. When I heard my name being called.

"Mia. Babe time to get up" then I realized it was Zaynie. Yay.

"Oh.." I kinda sat up. It was hard. The covers were kinda heavy. and I slowly made my way to the edge of the bed. But Daddy's bed is even higher then My old bed. So Zaynie had to help me get off.