Tour starts

A/n this ^ is a pic of 1Ds tour bus... It's scary what you can find on Pinterest ^-^

Few weeks later. Tour starts

Mia's pov
"Mia... Babe you have to get up now" daddy whispered shaking me gently.
I let out a slight Groan of frustration. Since he pulled the covers off me.... Meanie.
These past few weeks have be so rushed. Now they're rushing my sleep?
I didn't get to go to bed last night till...12:00am. Now they want me to get up early?

"Mia. I'm sorry baby. I know it's early. But you have to get up" he apologized. I sighed again. And slowly sat up. I rubbed my eyes. And looked blankly at him.

"Listen. I know your really tired and I promise. As soon as we get on the bus you can sleep. Just try to stay awake for me. Please?" He asked.
He's right... I'm really tired. Now he wants me to stay awake. Just to fall asleep?. He picked me up. Probably knowing I'd be to tired to walk.

"Here Niall. Can you take her?" Daddy asked Ni.
Ni and the others were already dressed and ready. Zaynie looked tired.

"Yea Sure. hand her here mate" so I was passed over to Ni.
Every time i went to lay my head on his shoulder he'd move....meanie

"I'm sorry princess. You Can't sleep yet" he apologized.... Ugh why does everyone want me to wait... Just so I can go back to sleep?.
All of them seemed to rushed to be tired.

"Hey! we need to back these up!" Someone yelled. I couldn't tell who it was.

"Alright Babe. I Need you to Stay her a moment " Ni said putting me down.

"And Don't go to sleep!" He said in a stern voice. I nodded. Almost passing out in the process.

"I'm Really sorry princess. I Know it's very hard Not to fall asleep. Especially at 3:00 A.m. And I know you've had a ruff week as well. But If you Could wait just a few more moments. You Can Sleep for as long as you want" he said.
I watched them Carry more and more stuff out.
Finally lou came in and sat with me.

"You Doing alright Mia?" He questioned....as if he needs an answer.

"Tired." Was all I got out. It took so much Energy just to say it.

"Yeah I know... But soon we'll all be on the tour bus and you can sleep" he said....I know I've been told.

"Hey. Lads The Bus is here!" Harry yelled.

"Finally " Lou mumbled.
Ni came back in and grabbed me.
He a Walked out the door behind the others.
I shrieked when the cold air hit me.
"Sorry princess. I Didn't expect it to be this cold " Ni apologized.... Understandable.
It is summer.
"Here, let me take her" Zaynie said. So I was passed over to him. He wrapped is leather jacket around me.
"Thank you." I whispered.
"No Problem babe." It felt like he was walking up steps. I Jumped slightly again. Since it went from cold to warm.

"Alright Babe. Now you can sleep" Zaynie said. He must have put me down somewhere.
Instead of looking I just passed out.

Liam's Pov.
Everyone has been rushed since tour came closer... Whichever means it's even harder for Mia.

"I'm really excited!" Niall exclaimed.

"Yeah so am I. I love touring " lou added.

"Alright.back" Zayn said coming in. He had just put mia in one of the bunks.

"She asleep?" Harry questioned.

"She was asleep before I even put her down." He laughed slightly. I Can see why. It's not even 4:00 in the morning.