Long day

^ gotta love Josh ^_^

Mia's pov.
This. Morning has been super busy.
Daddy got me up Really early.....like before the Sun was even awake.
It Was really cold too.
I only had some pieces of Apple For breakfast.
And then the Driving started.

"I'm really Sorry baby I Know it's very very early. But We have practices. And I Can't leave you here" Daddy Apologized. When We got into a car.
I Didn't Even both answering. I Wasn't Mad At him. Just a little grumpy that I was woken up so early.

"Alright Lads We're here!" Paul yelled. He's the security guard,He tells a bunch of men in black clothes what to do. And I Heard him say.Making sure Daddy lou Zaynie harry and ni. Stay out of trouble Was a real pain in the ass? I have No clue that that means.

"Alright Princess. Stay Right here' ni said.  I hadn't Even realized we Were inside.
He had set me on a leather Couch. Daddy and the rest of them were in this Weird box thing. With lots of weird looking stuff in there.
"okay". He Handed me a his phone. Which I had No clue what to do with. So I just left it where he set it.

I got bored watching them in that Box room. It looked like they were doing stuff. But I Couldn't hear anything.
So I took ni's phone and played it's the case. It was weird. It had three colors on it. Green orange and white?

"Alright Princess. We're Done here" ni said coming out of the room thing With the others.
"Where are going now?" I questioned. As I jumped off the couch. And following him. Until he picked me up.

"To the arena "

"What's that?"

"It's he place where we're doing our show"

"Oh...."
"Where's that?

"You're just full of questions" he said ignoring my first question.

"Who comes to the show?"

"Well.... Fans. Your dads girlfriend. Along with taylor perrie and el"

"Oh.. When do I see them?" I asked hoping it would be soon. I really liked them.

"Probably after we go to the arena. They'll be back at the bus "

"Oh...."

By the time we got outside. It was much warmer.
The others got into a black S.uv.
He placed me with harry and got into the car as well.....they always have a different car.

The arena was huge.
"Daddy. Why is there so many chairs?"

"For the people that are coming "

"That many people are coming?"

"Yeah..."

"Oh.."

"Hey Payno. You ready? We have to get this down!" Someone yelled.

"Why did he call you that?"

"It's a nickname " he explained.

"Oh..."

"Hey Mia. Come here for a moment " harry called.

"Go see harry for a moment. I have to go get set up" daddy said putting me down.

"Okay.... Daddy?"

"Yes babe?"
"Where is harry?"

"He's back there" he said pointing to the stage.

I kinda walked slowly to the back of the stage. There were a lot of people walking around.
I could hear footsteps over top, there were these black things over top and people walking on them.
I almost fell trying to look up. I closed my eyes and waited for my body to hit the ground ....but it never happened?