A day in

Niall's POV
The lads and I,have definitely been in need of a day in. Considering, the past three weeks, have constituted of, Driving, practices , Concerts, Flying, and more driving.

Thankfully, We got Management to let us have a day off.
No practices, No concerts. Noting, Absolutely nothing, We have an entire Day to spend, in the hotel room.

And let me say, I'm looking forward to it. Sleeping I-

"Ni ni?" ...so much for that.

"Yes princess?" I asked rolling over on my side, so I faced her.

"Nobody else is Awake ", she said I glanced at the clock, it read 5:00 A.m.
Sighing...it's way to early to be awake, who is she even awake? Maybe she's used to us waking up. And waking her up, at early hours.

"That's because, it's very Early. Princess, why are you even awake?" I asked almost back asleep.

"Because, I woke up".

"Babe, it's way to Early to be awake" i said, pulling her onto the bed. She didn't fight or anything.

"Ni Ni?" She asked again. Yawning in the process.

"Yes babe?." i laughed slightly.

"Where are we?" She asked, I could almost feel her body, slump a bit.

"We're at a hotel"

"What's a hotel?."

"Princess, it's To early For this many Questions, Now go to sleep"

"Why?" She asked almost instantly.

"Because. Sleep is a beautiful thing "

" I Thought? you Said Nandos was a beautiful thing"

"Go to Sleep baby " I said rapping my arm around her.

"Why?"

"Because I said so"

"Oh... Okay"..I could have had ten extra minutes of sleep, just by saying that.

***

"Harry?" Mia asked, today she has been following harry and Taylor around, because Liam went out with Sophia earlier. Along with Louis and El.
Zayn and Perrie however, decided to Stay at the hotel....and haven't come out of there room, all Day!...and I Don't want to know what they're doing.

Me and harry however, decided to just chill in the living room type thing...well Until harry goes out, he's got something planned for taylor.

"Yes babe?" He asked, trying not so sound annoyed.

"Where do babies come from?" I busted out laughing, almost choking....oh shit, Liam's gonna kill us. I thought to myself.

"Well, um.. Uh...Babys come from Mummy's v- Don't tell her the Whole thing!" Taylor hissed punching harry in the side.

"Babe, ask your father when he gets home''harry said gasping for air...i guess taylor punched him hard....it was funny..harry getting punched by his girlfriend, ha!..my thoughts are really messed up...