War

" Talk
' troughs
() A/n

A war broke between angels and demons. No peace everywhere not even in your sleep. A bettle cry can be heard everywhere...
why they fighting you said? no one really know why.. they already fighting as long as we remember.

that day, all angels doing their usual routine. If they are powerful enough they will join the war but if they are not, they will just helping around the kingdom that rulled by queen Toriel and king Asgore.
Frisk, a small angel that look like 17 years old, happily doing her chores. She is the queen adoptive daughter but she refuse to just sit around and doing nothing, she love to helping people anyway. That day went nicely until the guardian angel comes with many people surrounding them, they look like holding a small cell with something black moving inside of it.

Frisk is curious but she is to short to look what they are holding. The guardian angel took it to the basement and block the way from all the angel that want to see it.
" No one except the royal can see it, now back to you chores please" they said gentley but with strong confident voice, make all the angels go back to their job, of course except Frisk.

"Oh... excuse me your highness, how can i help you?"
"Gez... Undyne we are bestie, stop calling me that!!"
"Hahaha... but i have a great joy seeing you angry... but anyway... what the matter punk?"

Frisk peek to the dark basement and then look up to her bestie again.

"What are you dragging before?"
"No important thing really, but queen told me to keep you away from it"
"Why?"
"It's for your own safety Frisk"
"Aww... come on Un!! i want to see whatever is it!!"
"Nope"
"Aw..."
"No"
"Come on!!"

Frisk let out her famous puppy dog look that can melted every single one heart, even someone like Undyne.

"Gah!! come on punk!! don't give me that look"

Frisk refuse and keep the act. Undyne sweating heavily now, no way she will win with this little angel but if she enter the basement she will in a great danger.

"Fine punk!! i give up okay... you can enter! but not without me"

Frisk happily jump in joy to Undyne arms and she playfully carry her down to the basement. It's was really dark and if they don't use a candles to light up the way, maybe you can't even see anything. They reach a bottom of the basement, Frisk can see there is a huge cell and inside that is something Frisk never seen in her life.
.
.
.

It's short.... but this only the beginning so i will make it longer next time ;)