King

"Sans... please tell me he is wrong!!"
.
.
.
Sans come back after his job done... but something is not right... he can't focus even in his job, he keep taping his foot to the ground...looking so nervous, plus now he can't found his fiance everywhere 'maybe Paps found her?'
He went to his room and caught his bro who have a same worried expressions on his face, his fear begin to grip his soul again....

"Paps, do you see my fiance?"
"AHH... THERE YOU ARE SANS, AND YES I MEET HER, BUT WHEN I COOKS SOMETHING FOR HER SHE VANISH!! WHAT IF SHE GOTTEN LOST OR SOMETHING"

Sans Soul vibrate loudly, telling him to hurry. Sans have bad feelings about this.

"Paps... where is.....Gaster?"
"Oh.. I THINK I HEAR DAD COME HOME BEFORE AND THEN I CAN'T FIND HIM TOO"

Now Sans soul no longer vibrating.... they are change their shape to be a blue heart that look up side down, this only happend if demon sense danger or want to enter a battle mode. His white eyes turns into a blue and yellow glow, releasing his power then he teleport outside, leaving Paps who still walking back and front with worry.

Sans keep following his own magic that he put inside her rings, he flying really fast in the point that other can't see if he passing them, they only can feel a wave of air hit them when he passing them. Finally Sans reach Frisk... but his eyes socket went wide seeing her state.
Tied with a black strings on the tree, Frisk held by her hands and leg... she got a cut all over her body, but what made Sans soul break more is... her right wing is being ripped off from her back.

Wings is demon and angel pride... if someone only have one wing, they will live in shame forever... Sans take a slow step approaching Frisk who look up and cry.

"Sans....do you... really using me?"

Sans soul break

"Of course not love... are you hurt... i will get you out from there"

Sans hands trembling, he can feels his up side down heart crying, but when he almost touch Frisk a figure appear in front of him, made him jump back in surprise.

"Son.... what do you think you are doing?"
"Dad... no... Gaster... realse her. now"
"Ah ah ah... i just want to help a demon kind you know... with this angel... we can search their weakness"
"NO!! SHUT UP!! REALSE HER!!"

Gaster only smirk seeing his son distress, then he grab her left wing with grin.

"D-don't you dare!!"

*RIPP..*

"AHHHHHH!!!"

Sans soul break in thousand pieces... his head record her hopeless screaming, pressing his rage buttons. His body shake in rage while both his eyes burn with blue and yellow flame.

"IM GONA KILL YOU"
"Hahaha... you have a huge burden Sans, you the one who take a responsibility to win this war..........because you are.......the king of hell"
"I NEVER WANT TO BE A KING!! I NEVER WANT TO BE A DEMON!!"
"accept your fate my Son........ just give up...i did"
.
.
.
hahaha thats was rough... well sans is no evil so if you blame him on the truth? chapyer welll XD apologize now