Responsibility

"IM GONA KILL YOU"
"Hahaha... you have a huge burden Sans, you the one who take a  to win this war..........because you are.......the king of hell"
"I NEVER WANT TO BE A KING!! I NEVER WANT TO BE A DEMON!!"
"accept your fate my Son........ just give up...i did"
.
.
.
Sans wings move wildly, and if before you will only see one color in both of his eyes, now the color is mixing together creating a glowing golden blue that really beautiful but terrifying in same time. A sharp fangs come out from his mouth ready to ripp someone face if he want to, but in other hands, Gaster seems really happy and keep that evil smirk on his face.

"Even you are showing your true eyes for this angel.... that sweet"
"Shut.....up!!"

Sans angrily take a slow step to his father, his magic is really strong that made every plant that he passed burn with blue flame and died after that. Gaster still not make any move, just staring at him with huge grin, then Gaster snap his finger, cuting a string that hold Frisk so now she fall freely to the ground, made Sans eyes wide and teleport himself to catch her.

"Frisk... hei...wake up"

He shake her gently, while his eyes let out a tears of regrets and sadness. She doesn't response, she keep lay in his arms while breathing slowly, her heart beat is so slow that you almost can't hear them anymore, Gaster laugh...

"I will give her this time...but i will come back sooner or later... see you....my son"

Sans doesn't care anymore about his father warnings... the only matter right now is Frisk who in the critical state. Sans soul glow softly calling to her soul that never response... his arms circling her, bring her to his embrace...

"I'm sorry..... I'm late.."

Frisk heart glowing, sending a confront to him... like it's want to tell him it's alright... but this only make him cry harder.

"I'm sorry....."

He buries his face to her hair and flinch when he touch the place where her wings supposed to be... she already fallen without her wings... she is fallen angel... his fallen angel. With last glance at her face he teleport back to the angel kingdom with Frisk who still faint in his arms. He knock the door and it's opened showings a guardian angel who froze seeing their state.

"F-frisk...? w-what happen!!? YOU HURT HER DON'T YOU!!"

Undyne scream catch the entire kingdom attention and surrounding them in no time. They sending him a hateful gaze and yelling at him. Sans just stond there, still crying...
Her brothers alredy launch themselves to him, seeing their sister state make them insane, maybe they alredy stab Sans many time if Toriel and Asgore not holding them. Asgore and Toriel shake in rage but because of the rules they can't punish him, because he is Frisk responsibility.

Sans gently place Frisk on the ground and he bent down once again, bowing so deep until his head touch the ground... he throw away his pride as king....

"Your highness.... please.... punish me"

Asgore eyes soften a bit... just a bit...

"We can't do that... you are Frisk responsibility... and thats means all the blame is on her"
"Please... punish me.... i beg you, if you not going to punish me, i will do it myself"

Sans rise his head and slam it again to the ground, he keep doing that until you can see his head bleeding heavily, but he continue doing that, a blood and tears mixed together on the ground while he keep mumbling something.... the angel froze in shock, even the duo brothers not make any move seeing that.

"I'm sorry...I'm late, I'm sorry...I'm sorry...I'm sorry"

He keep slamming his head to the ground, but it's not enough to him... he reach his own wings and begin to ripp it off, but Asgore stop his hands to rip it and hold his hands.

"LET ME GO!! I DESERVE THIS!!"
"STOP IT SANS... WHAT WILL SHE SAID IF SHE SEE YOU LIKE THIS"

Then he stopped and continue to cry...

"Fine Sans we will punish you"

Sans look up to Asgore and smile softly at him.. then he glance back at frisk who now in Toriel arms...

"Thank you..."

A two days passed after that, finally Frisk slowly open her eyes and get up, she flinch when feeling her body hurts everywhere and her right wings feel lighter then usual... wait a second.... then a memory rush in to her head.... the pain of torture and the pain when he ripp her wings off.... but how in the heaven she can feel her right wing? is not that also ripped by the man before?

Glancing at her right wing... he look at strange looking white wing on her back... then it's slap her.... Sans give his right wing to her. She run from her room to her parents room in no time, ignoring the pain that stil thobing from her wound.

"Mom!! where is Sans!!?"

Toriel stare at her with sad eyes...

"Please... don't go near him anymore honey... you will get hurt again"
"No mom!! he protected me!! i already die if he not come!!"

Toriel shake her head, and ruff her hair, smiling softly.

"I don't know if he want to see you yet my daughter... but if you want to see him... he is in the basement"