To the hell

"Then don't disappoint us"
.
.
.
Toriel must say that she is impressed with, how Sans keep Frisk from getting hurt... Frisk is very small angel with very clumsy nature of her, so sometime you can see her bleeding just because a paper or fall because she tripped her own legs. Now Sans always can seen by her side and will catch her if she fall or just keep her away from dangerous object. Of course her brothers still don't trust him even they keep continuously challenge him, saying if he lose he must stay away from their sister.... but no matter what.... Sans always win.

Sometimes Frisk is confused with Sans act, sometimes he will just keep her company but sometimes he will just vanish like never be there and appear again a minutes later...
of course many people said curiosity kill the cat but no matter what people say... Frisk still curious about it.

"Hei Sans.. can i ask something?"
"Yea... just ask sweetheart, what is it?"
"I wonder sometimes i caught you just....vanish and then appear again...? what are you doing exactly?"

Sans stare at her, then he circling her wrist with his tail then pull her to him.

"Hm... just a few business.. I'm pretty important person in hell you know..heh..sometimes i wish that i can lay with you all day"
"Woah... you never tell me that you are important... so... how it's look like? in hell i means"
"Hm... like usual... hot...and many of them just pain in my backbone"

Frisk giggle a bit then hug him and he hug her back in return.

"Can i visit sometimes?"

Frisk questions made Sans froze..but then he move closer to her as he cover her body with his black wings.

"Hm.. that's not really a good idea... but if you instead i can bring you to hell now"
"Really!?"
"Yea.. but before that i want to give you something"

Sans pull her hand and slide a white ring with a black wings shaped diamond on top of it, you can see a latter S clearly glowing blue in the center of the wings. Frisk blush and then she peek on Sans finger, he have a black ring with white wings shaped diamond on top of it and have a glowing yellow letter F in the center of the ring.

"Don't ever take it off okay sweetheart"

When Frisk nodd her head she yelp when everything is getting blurred and then she confused when she notice that this is not her room but now they are outside a very big building like mansion.

"Welcome to the hell"

Sans grin widely and then pull Frisk hands to the inside... many golden pillars like in judgment hall can be seen, but this room is more dark and creepy...
Sans still look very happy holding her hands and just walking around the building, lil chat can be heard when they passed bay until someone run to them, a guy with black wings similar to Sans but more small, panting heavily catching his breath.

"K- i mean Sans... we have another suspect"
"Who the hell this time?"

Sans voice is really pissed, he don't like anyone ruin his date even if that just walking around and chatting, and that guy chatch that.

"M-mu-muffet sir!!"
"Bring her to judgment hall, i will be there later"
"Okay sir!!"

With that that guy run again leaving Sans who sigh loudly and Frisk who stare at him, feeling confused the ever, then Sans ruff her hair and smile gently.

"Welp... listen here kid, i have a job to do... i want you stay in this building and DON'T GO OUT WITHOUT ME, okay?"

Sans made it clear that it was serious business and Frisk of course don't want him to worried about her while he working so she nodd her head again wuth a cute smile on her face that made Sans sigh happily and ruff her hair once again before he vanish.
Frisk walking around... not really sure what to do, she afraid to touch something because well she is clumsy and this is NOT! her home so yea she must be careful. She shiver when she feel that someone is watching her and slowly turn her head around to just catch a glimpse of shadow on the corners, then she turn around again to continue her walking but she bump to someone that look like Sans expect he is really tall.

"HELLO ANGEL!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?"