Final

Sans work very hard to bring angel and demon together even if his fater keep refusing and threatening him.. he don't care as long he can live together with Frisk as a couple officially. After many weeks passed, Sans finally success to bring them together with permission of angel king, Asgore... they agree to destroy hell and heaven and build a new kingdom on earth, but there is another problem.... only one can be a king and they must choose.

Sans bravely throw his golden crown aside and bow down to Asgore who stare at him in shock...

"I... Sans the skeleton give my title as king to a new king Asgore, and with that i, ask permission to marry your daughter"

Frisk feels really touched with his action and bow down as well, make Sans turn to look at her with surprise.

"I.... Frisk the angel, asking permission to Merry Sans the skeleton and make him as my husband for the rest of my life"

They continue to bow and not showing a sign to get up soon.... Asgore sigh... his daughter determination can be troublesome sometimes. Asgore rise his blade and place it on Sans shoulder then to Frisk.

"I... As the new king in this new kingdom... give a permission to... Sans the skeleton to marry my daughter Frisk and gain a title as prince in this new kingdom"

A happy smile can be seen on Sans face as he get up, but Frisk never stand up and continue to bow down silently.... this made Sans worry.

"Frisk... hey... we already have a permission.... get up will ya"

No answer..... this made Sans soul thob painfully with worry and ugly feelings... he come to Frisk side and grip her hands.

"Frisk!! are you okay?"

Finally Frisk look up to Sans with embarrassment clearly showed in her eyes.

"Sans... i think my leg cramps!!! helpp meeee!!!!"

Sans stare at her with look that saying *You-made-me-worried-just-because-your-legs-cramps?* but he chuckles anyway and hold Frisk in his arms...

"Welp.. that cramps can wait... we have wedding to think of today"
"WHAT!! TODAY!! SO SOON?!!"
"Nah... at least finally i can punish you because your action in my cage"

Frisk face explore with embarrassment and then she struggling in his arms, but Sans to strong to fight.

"DAD HELP!!! THIS GUY WILL MOLESTED MEH!!!"
"How about 10 kids?"
"MOM!!!!!!!!"

*Meanwhile *

"Mom!! why you let him merry Frisk!!"

Chara angrily punch the table while Asriel just sit there looking angry as well

"They look happy Chara, and i think Sans did a great job protecting her"

"NO!! I DON'T ALLOW THAT"

Toriel sigh and think how to calm both of her overprotective sons and then she smirk.

"But with this both of you finally can see mini Frisk"

This made they blush

"W-well... if..if.. she happy..then okay"
"Y-yeah"

Sigh... what a brothers complex
.
.
.
Welp poor Frisk XD.... at least happy ending right?