Truth?

"HELLO ANGEL!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?
.
.
.
A tall skeleton wave his hand to Frisk who smile and wave back to him, with no worries she walk to him with huge smile.

"Mr are you related to Sans?"
"YEAH... HE IS MY COOL BROTHER!! BUT OF COURSE NO ONE COLLER THEN ME!!"

Frisk giggle hearing his childish attitude, even if they are demon, they are very nice to her. Papyrus pose stopped when his gaze fall to her hand, looking at white ring that let out a bit of Sans magic on it and of course as his brother, Papyrus will sense it right away.

"Angel... are you ...my bro fiance?"

Hearing that from him is making Frisk blush furiously and nods her head. Papyrus got silent and just keep staring at her. Frisk froze, what if he doesn't want her to be with his brother? But her fear vanish instantly when Papyrus lift her up and place her on his shoulder.

"MY BRO IS GETING MARRIED!! I VANT BELIEVE THIS!! IM SO HAPPY!! O WILL MAKE YOU MY GREAT SPAGHETTI!!"

Papyrus run with a giggling Frisk on his shoulder. Papyrus drag her to his and Sans room and surprisingly that a very huge, Papyrus told her to sit on the sofa while he will cook the spaghetti. She sit there watching tv that showing a weird robot who cook like mad, seriously who cook with chainsaw? But her focus taken away by a sound of door, then someone that look once again like Sans walk in. He stare at her, but this time she not feeling uncomfortable.... she... Afraid.

He step closer to her, his smile grew biger each step he take, Frisk froze on the spot feeling hopeless like someone holding her body, then he close enough to toich her fave and lift her head so she staring at the darkness inside his eye socket.

"A...angel?"

His voice echoed in her ears, then everthing get blured and one second later she alredy in different place, it's look like she is outside of the building, the man then laugh...

"I'm Sans father... i see you are my son fiance... but don't yoh know he just using you?"
"W-what do you means? S-sans will never do that!!"

Frsik take a step back at his intense gaze, but he only continue to laugh.

"I'm his fater of course i know... he only bring you here.... to be my next experiment..."

His dark smile get replaced by twisted grin, then she run to the forest 'H-he is his father!! i don't want to believe Sans do this to me... but waht if that's man right?'
Frisk continue to run, far away to the darkness.... escaping the man voice that continue to follow her.

"Sans... please tell me he is wrong!!"