Chapter Six

~Harry's point of view~

I arrived late for last period; Music Class, to find the only seat left was right next to Lexis.

Again, just .My. Fucking. Luck.

Drama class and Music are the only two classes we have together, yet we seem to be seeing alot of each other in both of them. 

The second I sat down I saw her eyes dart toward me and she sucked in a breath, as if getting ready to say something, but then she let it out and looked back down at her desk. 

She looked really anxious, like my presense was disturbing her. I almost laughed.

That annoying little twat better realize that I don't enjoy being around her any more than she does. 

I chuckle and shake my head at the thought that I could actually feel something for her. My head was in a mess earlier and I actually thought I could be feeling jealous.

I don't date. I don't love. And I certainly don't get jealous. 

Jade had stopped me in the hallway after 5th period and interrogated me about what happened with Niall. 

She actually thought I did that out of envy. Yeah, cause I would totally want to go on a date with Little-Miss-Goodie-Two-Shoes. 

My mind was made up. Sure, Mitch might go after her, but she's not mine to protect. Hell, she's just a burden that I don't need on my shoulders. 

From now on, I'm staying as far away as I can get. 

~Alexis' Point of View~

Music class was quite irritating. I had to sit still and try to listen to the professer, as Harry's glare was  practically burning holes in my skull. 

At one point I gathered the courage to ask him about what happened at lunch.However when I noticed his dark green-eyed stare, my courage vanished.

I could tell by his eyes he was deep in thought about something that was troubling him. 

They say that eyes are the key to the soul, but frankly I'm not sure whether Harry actually has a soul. 

His cold gaze would flicker to my face from time to time, and our eyes would meet, causing me to flush and look away.

The effect that he had on me surely wasn't pleasant. He was like a pest, trying to penetrate my home.

He was trying to get inside my head and lower my self esteem. The only reasonable thing to do would be to stay away from him. 

But of course I would find that difficult with him being everywhere. I could always transfer schools.. however that's a bit of a drastic response. 

The way to deal with nuisances is not to show that you are effected, because that would let them win.

You must appear uneffected and indifferent. 

I sighed loudly at the thought of having to deal with Harry for the whole year.

I could feel eyes on me, and realized I was still in school. Great. 

It was halfway through Music class and the proffessor was calling people up to demonstrate their musical abilities. 

He had his eye on Harry and spoke confidently, " Mr.Styles would you like to  participate today and awe us with your talent of playing the piano?" 

I saw Harry shift uncomfortably in his seat,. He can play the piano? Who would've thought.

"What are you talking about?" Harry snapped, still seeming uncomfortable but had a twinge of anger in his voice.

"I thought you could-" the prof. began but was cut off . "You thought wrong. I have no interest whatsoever in music and cannot play an instrument" Harry spoke swiftly 

Huh? Well I guess he was wrong. Harry was quick to dismiss his attempt to get him to play the piano.

"You didn't have to be so rude" I muttered mostly to myself. Hoping he wouldn't hear, yet hoping he would.

"Excuse me?" He said sharply, as he went back to glaring at me. 

"I said, it was not necessary to be so rude to the proffessor. He was only trying to get you to participate" I said timidly, knowing he would only hate me even more for this.

"Whatever." He snapped. Well I was expecting him to blow up in my face. I guess he just doesn't want to have to deal with my 'endless rambling'. 

Sorry guys this chapter is real short D: