Chapter nine

~Alexis' Point Of View~

I walk to the store in my sweats the next morning to go pick up some milk.

The sky is a light gray color, making everything seem dull and colorless.

I can smell the crisp scent of Fall in the air, which I so dearly love.

As I reach the grocery store, I spot a familiar pair of black converse and an owner with a set of curls.

I quickly duck behind a trash can and groan a little too loudly.

Why does he have to be here? What if he knows I heard him yesterday?

He appears to be walking nearer and I shuffle so that my back is pressed against the trashcan.

The next second I hear him laughing.

"What the fuck are you doing behind a trashcan?" he mocks, a not so friendly smirk plastered on his face.

I stand up and feel myself flushing. "None of your business" I say, pushing past him.

"So you're just gonna leave without saying bye?" he tests, that stupid smirk still visible.

"Why don't you just go screw your girlfriend some more?" I snap. Oh god. I didn't mean to say that.

His grin falls away and he grimaces. "What'd you just say?" he growls.

"I said, go screw your girlfriend. You didn't seem to have a problem doing it last night when you called me. " I shake my head getting annoyed.

"That wasn't my girlfriend." he snaps. " I don't date" he says and swiftly walks away.

Okay then ? That's even more vulgar. So he's screwing some random girl? Ugh.

Poor her. I hope she doesn't get the STD's he most likely has from all the girls he probably sleeps around with.

~Harry's Point Of View ~

I grit my teeth and slam my hand down on the hood of my car.

I just wanted to fucking get some Advil to soothe my hangover, but of course she had to interrupt.

Why did I even fucking go over to her? I had already sworn to stay away.

She must've been out of her mind with the things she was saying.

She thought I was screwing my girlfriend? I almost laughed at the thought.

Yeah, cause I'd obviously be someone people would want to date.

So she was the one I accidentally called?

I furrowed my eyebrows together , regretting putting her into my contacts list.

She shouldn't even care who I'm screwing anyway. Its none of her damn business.

I was actually having a decent few days until just now.

Why does she always have such a negative attitude around me? Maybe if she wasn't always such a prick we could get along.

Maybe... if she could actually have fun we could be friends. I smiled at the thought that had just come into my head.

~ Alexis' Point Of view~

My milk has been forgotten about and I rush home empty handed.

I shuffle inside and bump into my mother.

"Alexis, I thought you were out getting groceries?" she politely asked.

"Sorry mom, I forgot" I huffed " I'll get it tomorrow, I promise" I said, ruffling my hands through my hair.