Chapter Ten

~Alexis' Point of View~

I wake up the next morning in a strange place.

Where am I? I can't remember anything but going back to Harry'a place yesterday.

I look around and realize I'm in Harry's buildings hallway. Why aren't I at home?

I have a pounding headache and can't really seem to get up. Was I drunk?!

I mentally slap myself for getting drunk around Harry.

I don't even drink...Wait.

HE SPIKED MY DRINK!? That little prick deserves to go to hell.

I thought he was being nice. Yeah, Harry being nice.

Fancy a chance of that happening.

I slowly force myself up and pound on his door.

"Harry! Harry let me in!" I scream at the top of my lungs and the door suddenly swings open.

I gape at the scene before me. Harry looks like he's just woken up, and is wearing nothing but a pair of black boxers.

His green eyes are still as bright and gorgeous as ever, and without a glare on his face.. I hate to admit it but he looks like a damned model.

I find myself mesmerized by his striking features and notice that his piercings really enhance his face.

My eyes move down to scan his tanned chest, covered in tattoos and very fit.

"You done staring love?" I can hear him smirking.

I feel my cheeks heat up and I resist the urge to slap him. I was NOT staring.

I rely on my gut telling me that I should probably just ignore him. 

What the hell has to be going through your mind for you to do that sort of thing to another person!?

" What the fuck happened last night?" I nearly shout. I'm surprised at myself for using such foul language but, well I'm pissed.

I see his eyes light up as he grins " A little fight in you... I like that"

DID HE JUST QUOTE THE JOKER?

" LISTEN HERE YOU LITTLE SHIT-" I begin but am cut off by his lips against mine

WHAAAAAT. He's kissing me? HARRY DOUCHEBAG STYLES PUT HIS LIPS AGAINST MINE.

And it feels pretty damn good.

Just as I was about to reach my hands up and twsit them in his curls he pulls away and pushes me back.

And once again, the door was slammed in my face.

What just happened?

I hear a loud thud resonating from Harry's apartment, followed by a crash.

Is he breaking shit?

"Harry!" I call, trying to keep the concern out of my voice.

"Bloody hell.. you can't take a hint and fucking leave me alone can you!?" I hear him roar and back away, feeling my eyes start to water.

I shouldn't even be concerned about him, when he clearly doesn't really give a shit about me.

Suddenly my cell started vigorously vibrating signaling that my mother was probably calling , worried to death.

Shit. I stayed overnight without telling her.

What am I supposed to tell her?

Oh yeah uh sorry mom, I went over to some dicks house and accidentally got wasted , don't worry though I'm completely fine.

"Hello mother. " I say, trying to sound as perfectly normal as I can

"ALEXIS where have you been?!" I can hear the relief and anger in her voice.

"I stayed over at a friends house mom, I'm so sorry for forgetting to tell you!" my voice sounds way too high pitched than normal.

"Well you get your tush over here this instant young lady!"

I cringe at her use of the word tush and hang up.

I guess it's time to consider my options.. There's no way I can get home from here alone.. and if I asked my mom to pick me up cause I'm lost, she'd flip.

I guess there's only one option....

I suck in a breath and knock on Harry's door.