Two

Great job, everyone!" Esther clapped her hands together at the end of rehearsal. "Tomorrow, I need Kirstie, Joey, Ingrid, Troye, Josh, Colleen, Grace, and Jenna," she said, reading of the schedule.

"You may go!" Mitch began to pack up his things, but felt a tap on his back. He turned suddenly and came face-to-chest with a red plaid-clad torso. Looking up, Mitch saw it was Scott.

"Hey, Mitch, I was just wondering, maybe, tomorrow, since we don't have rehearsal, we could learn Agony on our own? I'm sure Esther would love that," Scott asked.

"Yeah...sure..." Mitch blushed. "Here's my number," he quickly scribbled down his cell phone number before giving it to Scott.

"I'll text you," the taller boy smiled.

"Okay. I-I better go. My mom's waiting," the short brunette stuttered.

"You don't have your license yet?" Scott asked. Mitch shook his head.

"I'm just starting Driver's Ed. this year," he explained. Scott nodded, and Mitch gave a small wave. "I better go. My mom..."

"Yeah. I'll text you tomorrow. Don't forget your script!" Scott called as Mitch left.

Before getting into his own car, Scott put Mitch's number into his phone with a contact name under the name of:

My Prince

----------

I still can't believe she signed me up for that musical Mitch typed. He had been talking to his Tumblr friends, Dan and Phil.

It could be fun! Phil responded.

Don't listen to him. He's too optimistic about EVERYTHING Dan added. Just do it to make her happy. And send us pics.

Why? Mitch asked.

Blackmail, my dear Mitchell. Mitch could practically see the smirk on Dan's face.

Oh, Fuck off. Mitch typed back.

Hey! :( Phil responded.

Sorry, Philly. Dan added. Why aren't they dating already? Mitch thought. They act like a married couple as is.

His phone buzzed on his leg, causing Mitch to jump.

?????: Hey, Mitch!

Mitch frowned. Who is this?

?????: this is Scott :)

Mitch: oh shit, sorry Scott! What's up? :)

Scott: you said we could go over Agony

Mitch: You said that actually.

Scott: you agreed to it.

Mitch: Your idea tho

Scott: touché

Mitch: sorry I don't speak French.

Scott: like how Avi doesn't speak gay boy language?

Mitch: no. Nothing like that. Avi doesn't deserve to understand us. Filthy peasant.

Scott: smh straight people

Mitch: Come over in 15

Scott: I would.....if I had ur address

Mitch: I don't like this sass you're giving me. But fine. 12 Alpine Rd.

Scott: alright I'll be there soon

Mitch: k.

Mitch ran downstairs, and grabbed some food from a cabinets before realizing he was still in his pajamas. He ran back upstairs and put on a pair of jeans and a sweater, just in time for the doorbell. Mitch opened the door, and smiled slightly.