Seven

"Wake up, pineapples!" Dylan yells jumping on Scott's bed.

"Get out!" Scott muttered.

"Don't be mean." Mitch smacked Scott on his shoulder.

"Yeah, don't be mean, Scottle." Dylan stuck his tongue out.

"Please get out," Scott corrected.

"Thank you," Mitch smiled.

"Fine. I came in here to tell you that your parents went to work." Dylan announced before leaving the room.

"Can you leave, now?" Scott asked.

"Me?" Mitch asked.

"No. Why would I want you to leave?"

"That's why I was confused."

"Well, I was talking to Dylan." Scott said as Dylan walked back into the room, shirtless.

"By the way Mitch, I look better than Scott so if he's ever resisting, I'm the one to call." Dylan winked, flexing his muscles.

"How about no," Mitch rolled his eyes. "Now get out of my boyfriend's room."

"Oh! Boyfriend? What boyfriend? Scott isn't existing anymore. He's gone. I could be your boyfriend if you w–"

"I will kill you." Scott interrupted."Get out."

"You guys are boring." Dylan mumbled as he left the room.

"Now it's just you and me," Mitch whispered.

"No, it's just you. I'm going back to sleep." Scott turned over and closed his eyes.

"No! Scottie!" Mitch whined.

"Babe, I'm tired."

"But I'll be lonely."

"Go talk to Dylan or something. He's not as bad as you think."

"I want you. My amazing boyfriend. Besides, it's noon."

"Does it look like I care about the time? Usually I wake up at three and I would like to keep it that way."

"Scott..." Mitch whined. "You promised."

"I didn't promise a time."

"Well, we need to go to my house anyway. I need clothes."

"We could do it when I wake up. Besides, I'm dropping you off at home. I have things to do tonight."

"We have rehearsal."

"We do?"

"Yeah," Mitch nodded.

"Guess who's not gonna be there? If you guessed me then you're correct."

"You can't skip, it's our scene!" Mitch cried. "Esther will kill you!"

"It wouldn't be the first time that I skip. I always skip rehearsal. I've been doing this for twelve years, Mitch. I know how it works."

"You're leaving me alone with Kirstie and Tori? They're gonna see the hickeys and know something's up."

"Cover them."

"Makeup in the summer? That's hilarious. And a scarf? That's even worse," Mitch laughed.

"My sister wears makeup in the summer."

"You can, but it usually runs off. Especially under the bright lights."

"Rehearsal is only two hours. Plus, there's air conditioning. I'm not going and that's final. The hickeys are gonna show whether I'm there or not."