Eleven

"Good morning, beautiful." Scott whispered running his fingers through his messy hair.

"Morning," Mitch smiled. "How are you this morning?"

"Amazing and you?"

"Excellent," the small boy giggled. "You look so handsome in this light. Extra handsome."

"The sunlight?"

"Yep! The morning sunlight looks great on you!"

"Oh. Thank you."

"Do you want to see if everyone wants to go out for breakfast? Since we canceled...."

"I'm starting to think they're on to us."

"Tori and Kirstie knew I was having a panic attack, so they'll think it's that."

"But what about Kevin and Avi?"

"Shhhh.... they don't say anything, they don't know. We'll have to be extra careful."

"Whatever you say. But if they say 'we already knew' when we reveal it, I told you so."

"Blah, blah, blah," Mitch rolled his eyes. "Ask now?"

"No. I wanna cuddle." Scott scooted closer to Mitch, wrapping an arm around his bare body.

"Babe, it's nearly eleven."

"We can invite them out for lunch." Scott mumbled into the crook of Mitch's neck.

"Okay. I'll tell them noon," Mitch typed in his phone before clicking it off. "Now we can cuddle."

"Naked cuddling." Scott giggled.

"Yes, love. Naked cuddling. So it could go further if we want to."

"That sounds good to me."

"How 'bout we play a game first?"

"What kind of game?"

"You kiss your favorite places on my body, and I'll follow."

"Oh...okay." Scott smirked. He ripped the blanket off of Mitch and hovered over him.

"Babe...I'm cold now," Mitch whined.

"Don't worry. It's going to get heated in a second."

"Then go ahead," the smaller boy smiled flirtatiously and sexually. Scott leaned down and placed a light kiss in the crook of Mitch's neck. "That all you got?"

"No. That's all I'm going to give you right now."

"You gonna fuck me now?"

"We're playing a game."

"Fine. My favorite places are," Mitch kissed Scott's nose, then his lips, his torso, his neck and his lips again.

"Oh. I thought we were going one at a time."

"No, dear."

"I wanna go again." Scott whined.

"Then go," Mitch smiled. Scott leaned down and kissed Mitch's lips, inner thighs, under his ear, and his collarbones.

"How was that?"

"Better than mine. I didn't want to kiss down there because I didn't want to make you uncomfortable and-"

"Shut up." Scott crashed his lips into Mitch's.

"You want to?" Mitch ran his hand along the inside of Scott's thigh.

"Of course."

"Slow today. I'm still sore from last night."

"I bet. They either call me Daddy Long Legs or Daddy Long Dick. Ew, I'm never saying that again."