Ten

"Hello, Scott," Mitch said cooly.

"I'm here to drop off Wyatt. Not to have a conversation." Scott replied in a dry voice.

"Just being polite."

"Okay. Here's your cat." Scott handed Mitch the cat crate. "Everything else is in the car."

"I'm sorry. For all of it."

"I'm also not here to hear your apology. I have to go somewhere so I'll just get the rest and leave."

"I still love you."

"I figured since it's only been a day."

"Well, you better go, right?Just leave the stuff on the doorstep."

"Yeah. I have important people to go see. Bye."

"Bye."

The door shut, and Mitch collapsed onto the couch, holding Wyatt.

Come over. Please. He texted Kirstie and Tori.

Omw They both replied.

"What's wrong?" Kirstie asked, gently petting Wyatt. The cat had quickly taken a liking to the small girl, more than he probably liked Mitch.

"Do you guys know what Scott had to do today?" Mitch asked.

"No," the girls replied.

"He probably went to see Alex." Tori giggled. "That's where he usually is if he doesn't tell anyone where he's going."

Mitch looked down. "I'll see if he's with Avi and Kevin," Kirstie said, typing in her phone.

"Why do you want to know so bad, anyway? I hope he's with Alex though. They were so cute!" Tori squealed.

"He's my best friend, that's why," Mitch snapped.

"He's with Avi and Kevin," Kirstie informed.

"Damnit! I was hoping for Scolex to get back together. They were the definition of a perfect gay couple."

Mitch bit his lip. "Call Avi, please," he begged, his voice cracking.

"Before we do that, can you explain to us what happened yesterday?" Kirstie asked.

"No...I can't..."

"Why? Did he say something? Did you?" Tori questioned.

"Is he mad at you?" Kirstie asked.

"Yes. He's so pissed at me."

"What'd you do?"

"I'll tell y'all after. Just call." Mitch repeated. "FaceTime, please."

"Okay." Kirstie pressed the FaceTime button on Avi's contact. After a couple rings, his face popped up. "Hi, Babe!" she smiled.

"Hey, Kirst. And Tori. And Mitch. Kev, Scott! " Avi responded. Kevin and Scott walked over. Scott's eyes were red and puffy...like he'd been crying.

"Hi, Kevin," Tori blushed.

"Hi, Tori." Kevin waved.

"Can I get back on the phone?" Scott asked.

"On mine?" Avi asked.

"No. On mine. You called me in here but I was having a conversation with somebody."

"With Alex?" Tori called.

"Yes with Alex. Can I get back to it?"

Mitch looked down, his face full of hurt.