Chapter One

Hi everyone .x

I'd like to say a quick thank you to all who decided to read this! I really hope you enjoy the story, and read it till the end.

WARNING: This story contains violence, sexual content, and occasionally strong language.

+++++

Chapter One

The music was absolutely deafening, practically shaking the club as the DJ continuously turned the volume higher and higher.

Sweaty bodies were pressed up against mine, and the smell of alcohol and sweat was thick in the air. The flashing lights were nearly blinding, but these were all things I was used to.

Don't screw up.

Danny's voice reminder rang through my head, making me scoff and roll my eyes. I had been doing this since I was fifteen, and the job always gets done no matter what. At the age of seventeen, I was most likely the most feared girl in London.

Looking around the bar, I gave a short nod to Nate who was handing out drinks, and quickly let my eyes flicker towards the VIP section, which was shielded by a tinted, bulletproof glass.

My eyes met Nate's once again, and he jerked his head to the left, his face hard and stony. I casually turned my head to the left, immediately spotting my next victim. He stood out, with his ratty suit and loose tie.

Poor guy, I thought to myself, his day is about to get a whole lot worse.

He ran his hand through his greasy, lifeless hair, and he finally began looking around.

Wait for it, wait for- now.

Our eyes connected and I let a devious expression cross my face. Standing up, I made my way over to him, making sure to stumble and trip here and there, knowing perfectly well he would be happy to see a drunk girl coming his way.

Once I reached him, he wasted no time with wrapping an arm around my waist, pulling me closer.

"You okay, love? Looks like you've had too much to drink." His voice was croaky, and sounded as if someone had stepped on his throat a couple times. Hiding my look of disgust, I plastered a fake smile on my face and batted my eyelashes.

Showtime.

"Who? Me?" I giggled and placed my hand on his chest, leaning into him. He grinned, giving me a full few of his rotten teeth.

"You know love, I've had a pretty bad day today, but I have a feeling that it's about to get a whole lot better."

Oh, the irony.

"Oh really?" I breathed out, making my eyes wide and pouting my lips slightly.

"Yeah really," he said, pulling my body into his. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Nate nearing us, placing a drink in front of a flirty blonde.

"Care for a dance?" The man asked me, holding onto me tightly as if he wasn't going to let me say no.

"Oh, I don't know," I giggled, softly pushing away, "I'm about as spontaneous as a sponge... Dancing isn't really my thing." I heard Nate let out a loud laugh at that, quickly covering it up with a cough. I hid my smirk as I gazed up at the man with innocent eyes.

"Somehow," he growled out, looking over my body, "I find that hard to believe."

Knowing that Danny would probably want this job to have been over with quickly, I knew I had to speed this up and get it over with.

"Why don't we take this somewhere else?" I offered, leaning up so that my lips were just under his ear. His body stiffened and I felt his heart rate increase dramatically under my hand. Pulling away, I looked at his shocked expression, admiring the way he gaped at me in surprise.