Chapter Thirteen

Hi everyone xx

PLEASE READ: I understand how the whole "Surprise!" part could be misleading, but please know that IT WAS NOT A TRICK OR A PLAN. Evie is mysterious, and Sebastian wants to understand her. When she said, "Surprise me," she was hinting that by catching her off guard- when her cold exterior isn't up, he would get answers.

BASICALLY, the kiss was real.

FINALLY, there was no heart to heart in the last chapter, and I am sorry for hinting that there would be.

VITAL FACT ABOUT MDM: It's a gang fiction, and I am trying to make Evelyn as "gang like" as possible! She isn't going to open up the floodgates to her emotions any time soon, but if you want to have a glimpse at her humanity, then as you wish!

+++++

CHAPTER 13 ©

A silencer on a gun, well, it's self-explanatory.

It is used to eliminate the sound of the bullet.

Without the sound of the gunshot ringing through your ears, it's almost as if it never happened; however, sound or no sound, a life was just taken.

Had he known his life was going to end this way?

Life is unpredictable. No matter what you do, how hard you try, there is no guaranteeing that you will live out your life successfully.  

I guess I always knew my life had a sprinkle of morbidity- that by growing up with guns instead of dolls would take a toll on my life.

To be surrounded by this lifestyle, one that I have become accustomed too, I should have been fine that I had killed someone.

People die everyday. Death is not unusual. Sooner or later death snatches you from the world, halting your heart and depriving you of the air that once filled your lungs.

There was blood on my hands.

I could scrub and scrub until my skin was raw and my arms ached; yet that would do absolutely nothing to rid me of the stain to my soul.

My soul was tattered and tainted, kind of like an old stuffed animal that a child had grown attached to, so much so that they would have worn it out completely until they let it go.

I wonder how much longer I have until I am worn out.

+++++

Our heavy breathing mixed together, and the friction our bodies created was enticing.

It was addicting.

I cried out as he thrusted in particularly deep, biting down on my neck as he did so.

A whimper left my lips as he hovered his mouth above my ear.

"Who do you belong to?" His husky voice made my eyes roll back in pleasure, and writhe beneath his muscled body.

"You," I whispered, "I belong to you, Sebastian King."

I let out a gasp and sat upright in my bed.

My rapid breathing made me place my hand against my chest in a futile attempt to calm myself down.