Chapter 2

Yay!! Updates!!!!

Let me tell you why.....that thing we thought was a squirrel or something? It was faaaaar from a squirrel I can promise that much. It was actually 2 things. Both look human but are far from it. but we'll learn about that later. First...lets start from the begining.....

~~~~Timey Wimey Skip of Wibbley Wobbley Stuff~~~~

I was walking to the forest to meet up with Derek again. Of course the feeling of being watched always there and as always I brush them off. I walk with my bag in hang because today was unlike most. I had something special planned. I am leaving the house and seeing how long it takes for my 'family' to notice. Derek is running with me. Who knows? It might be permanent. But all I know is I need to get out of here. Now. I'm at the forest line. Walking past all the 'Danger: Mysterious Creatures! Deadly!' cause I know its just there to scare off protesters who wanna keep the forest there. Since the company who owns the land wants to destroy the forest and put up a mall. Me? Well I kinda like the forest but its not my property not my choice.

I'm almost to where me and Derek normally meet up. I can hear him talking to himself again. I laugh a bit to myself. I couldn't hear what he was saying but he was pretty dang confident. I see him. Oh my god he's adorable. "Talking to the voices in your head again" I ask as I lean against a tree. He turns to me surprised. "Oh hey Y/n! Are you ready?" He asked taking a step towards me. I smiled."As I'll ever be" He smiled and grabbed his bag. We began walking farther into the forest.

"Um...Hey Y/n?" I look towards him still walking. "Yea?" He seemed nervous. "You know you're the first person to actually give a shit about me?""yea I know.... its the same for me..." He slows down slightly. I couldn't hear the crunching of leaves.... I slow down to his speed. "So what would you say if your best friend had a crush on you?" If only he had kept his feelings inside. I stopped and looked at him. "But you're my best friend..." He stops and looks at me. "I know and you're mine" He should have reworded that.

"Well...if he did then I would probably admit I had feelings for said friend" He smiled like an idiot and hug tackled me. I nearly fell over. I should've been paying attention. I held him tightly. We just stood there holding each other. Then we heard the leaves. No one comes out here. For any reason at all. I scared hold tightly on to Derek. I made a mistake. He held me just as tight.

"Y/n! Y/n!! Please slow down! Its just me!" I heard Derek call. I breath a sigh of relief. Oh thank god. That's when the exhaustion got to me. I nearly collapsed. Derek is next to me as soon as I fall. I look up at him. "Oh my good I'm so tired" I laugh. Little did I know it would be the last laugh with him for a long time. He smiles at me and pulls me into his lap. I didn't hear them the next time. I was comfortable. I closed my eyes.

When I opened them again because I felt Derek shift. I realize it wasn't Derek. I see a whole other person. This person didn't have the light soft brown hair Derek did. He had a dark black hair. His eye were matching his hair. He had pale white skin. And everything else was black. I suddenly hear Derek's voice. "Y/n!!!" I snap back to reality and realize this man was taking me away from Derek. "Derek!!!! Let go of me you.. you.. you bastard!!" The man just laughed and continued running.

I struggled but the man held me to his chest. I could barely move. "Let me go!! What do you want with me?!? What did you do with Derek?!?" I screamed and struggled like this with no luck. "I swear to god if you hurt him-""You'll do what?" The man interrupted me. "I'll kick your motherfucking ass is what I'll do!" I say back trying to ignore how deep(And sexy)his voice was.

He just laughs. "That's why you are currently struggling to get out of my arms when I'm barely even-""Barely trying my ass! That's why you're straining to keep me put right?" I sass interrupting him this time. He scowls and slows down a bit. "Don't interrupt me girl....or you'll regret it..." "I'm only returning what you gave" He's silent now. Haha point Y/n!

I continue to struggle but unfortunately I'm still stuck. I can't seem to move his big fricking arms. Then we arrive at a house. I keep struggling of course. I don't wanna be raped! He kicks the door open and who do I see tied up and on the floor?

Find put in the next chapter!!! Cause I'm an evil author!! MUHAHAHAHHHAHAHA!!! Is it Derek? Is it her mom? Is it her pet dog? Who could it be?!?! Now believe it or not Derek is not dead yet!!! And since I have so many lovely and colorful readers who know how to draw! I would love it if you could draw some of the characters! Just tell me which character/s you wanna draw and I'll give a description!!!(I spelt that wrong) And Yesh!! I updated!! Yay!! And that's all for now and til next time see ya later my COLORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Awesomecolors83~