Chapter 7

Y/n's P.O.V.

I am more than a little confused at the moment. I end up staring at the both of them trying to figure out what the hell is going on. Ok, so I think they both love or lust after me or whatever. But do they also love each other? Are they wanting a like poly thing with some added Stockholm and god knows what else? Are they demons or something? Mythological creatures? Maybe it's makeup... But if it's not would that be.. some interspecies shit? Goddamnit (Y/n) what the hell have you gotten yourself into. Why am I trying to even figure it out? They kidnapped me... I really shouldn't have to remind myself of that.

"Aww look at her face.. All scrunched.. I wonder what she's thinking about?" I hear Antiquiet loudly whisper. I blush a bit. "ShUt uP" I say mockingly and look back down at my food. Dark-a-fart chuckles lowly. "Look at her blush~ She's so cute" I blush a bit more. "I'm not cute" I say not looking up and shoveling a mouthful of food into my food hole. They both just laugh a bit more. The atmosphere was warm and almost.. Like a home.. Why do I feel more at home and happy and loved in an hour at most with 2 people who kidnapped me.. Than I ever did with my so-called family..?

After I finish my food I get up and out of habit grab mine and their empty plates and take them to the sink to start rinsing them. I'm still thinking about my whole situation when I feel a strong pair of familiar arms wrap around me and whisper "Need any help?" in my ear. I don't panic. In fact, I feel.. Almost safe. I even giggle a bit and say "Sure".. Happily.. I almost forgot what was happening. Where I was.. I was happy as Dark helped me rinse the few dishes there were. Anti went and grabbed the rest of the dirty dishes from around the house. Occasionally kissing Dark's cheek as he went by.

Dark booped my nose with some bubbles. But that's only where it began. Oh no, it eventually escalated to me using the hose thing next to the sink like a gun and I sprayed him right in the face. Then Anti walked in right as I went to get Dark again. ...I missed Dark... Anti looked up at my bubble covered face then at Dark's bubble cover face then nodded quietly and left the room. Dark looked at me and yelled, "RUN!" I was immensely confused but dark ran into the other room. I stood there a second before the window opened behind me and I was sprayed right down my back with the hose. I screamed so loud. It could probably get through Dark's thick skull.

In fact, it did. He walked back in the room looked at me as I was dripping wet and tried but horribly failed to hold back his fit of laughter. I glared at him before I sprayed him right in his giggly face. I laughed as he started to resemble a wet dog. Anti walked back inside looked at both of us and laughed so hard. I just sat down in a chair. Almost defeated. I began to yawn and stretched. I realized I didn't have a set of clothes to change into.

I also remembered why. And my whole situation. How could I forget so easily? Dark walked over and sat down next to me. "You seem tired dear.. You wanna borrow some of our clothes in til we can get some of your own?" Dark looked over to Anti as if to ask if that were a good idea. Anti nodded and said, "Yea some of my pants will probably fit you." Anti then leaned over and whispered in my ear and said, "And Dark's shirts are some of the most comfortable clothes you'll ever wear." I laugh. "Yea I guess it's better than sleeping in wet clothes right?" Dark nods and leaves the room as I return to my thoughts.

Anti notices the look on my face and sighs. He sits down where Dark was before. "What's the matter (Y/n)?" He asks looking me in the eyes. Its funny.. He looks genuinely concerned? When not even 2-3 hours ago he was gonna kill my best friend without a second thought.. So what is it? Is he a killer? A stalker? Or a genuinely caring person? I couldn't even tell.. I tried to come up with a simple answer to his question. "..It's hard to tell." He sighs. "You mean you have questions?" I look down and nod. "I have answers dear.. All you have to do is ask.." He seemed almost as if he actually wanted to answer these questions. I sigh and laugh sadly "I could make a list." He leans back in his chair. "Well start from the top."

I sigh for like the third maybe fourth time. "Ok.. Wh-" "Got the clothes." Dark shouts walking in fully changed himself. He hands them to me. Anti glares at him and Dark looks so confused. I stand up. "Oh, thanks Dark." I start to walk up to where my room is and I can hear quiet bickering coming from the kitchen I had just left. As I went into my room I am reminded of all they knew about me. And what they've done. I simply and quietly put on the clothes. I realize the shirt smells like Dark. Why does that make me kinda happy? Didn't I think he died his hair with period blood? And Anti? Why do I feel comfortable spilling my emotions and feelings to him? I'm never like that? And he was the one with a snotty nose!!!

I practically fall onto the bed I'm supposed to be staying in. Staring at the ceiling.. Thinking.. I slowly fall asleep from exhaustion.

Anti and Dark were both expecting you to come back downstairs. So they were very worried when you didn't come back down. Or answer your door. They thought you had run. Til they opened your door to find passed out and comfortably asleep in your bed. They couldn't help but think about how adorable you are. They tucked you in under the covers deciding to answer all of your questions tomorrow...

Hello my dears I have returned... Again... And I'm sorry for the long ass wait..... Again........ But I will see you all next chapter my COOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSS

Awesomecolors83