Chapter 8

Y/n's P.O.V.

*Inside dreamy dreamland*

It's completely black. Everything is dark. (;)) I can't see anything but I can hear voices.

My... family?? Dad? Sis?.... Auntie??

Where am I?

...

Is that Derek? He sounds so far away?

...

"Y/n.."

...

"Y/n help me please.."

He's getting closer..?

...

"Y/n!!! I can't get out please!!!"

...

"Derek!! Wait I'm coming!!"

I started running where I thought I heard him but I still couldn't see anything. I ran as fast as I could until I ran into someone. "Derek?!" I asked concerned. I then heard a giggle and it wasn't Derek.. In fact.. I couldn't hear Derek at all anymore. "Oh, Y/n Y/n Y/n.. you're never gonna see him again remember?.. You can't save him.. You can't even save yourself.." Is that.. Anti? Or Dark? I can't tell it kinda sounds.. Like both?.. I backed away slowly. "No.. you're wrong I'll save him. You're wrong." Another creepy giggle. I still couldn't see him. "Am I Y/n.. are you sure?"

Suddenly I was falling. I screamed for help.

*Back to Reality Sweetums*

I woke up screaming as I opened my eyes seeing the unfamiliar room. I remembered everything that happened yesterday. A hand on my shoulder made me jump and the hand immediately retract. I turn to see Anti with a concerned expression. The voice from my nightmare flashes through my mind. And impulsively lean away from him. He looked even more concerned now. He slowly, as if approaching a wild animal, placed his hand on my cheek. I didn't even know I was crying till he wiped the tear from my face. "Y/n, it was just a nightmare... you're ok now.." I knew how ironic it probably was that my kidnapper stalker person was comforting me but.. it still made me feel better.. Even just a little bit. "You wanna tell me about it?" Anti asked like a worried mother. I lightly shook my head "Not.. not right now." Anti nodded and decided to change the topic, the mood changing along with it. "Well Dark is downstairs making bacon right now soo.." (if you're vegan or something then its vegan bacon) Anti smirked lightly. "I'll see you downstairs." It was at this moment I realized the strong scent of bacon in the room. I smiled at the thought. I watched as Anti left the room before I stretched and took a moment to myself to gather my thoughts.

So. I've been kidnapped. That's cool. New experiences that's always nice... I wonder if Derek is ok.. I still can't believe we were so close to making it out together before this just so happens to get in our way. Bags packed.. House picked.. Wait.. That's right I had a bag!! Full of my clothes and stuff!! Clearly Dark and Anti didn't remember. I then remembered I was in their clothes. I blushed at the thought. Me being the weirdo I am.. Quickly sniffed the shirt to find it did, in fact, still smell like Dark. I smiled a bit before deciding I wanted bacon.. And answers.. And my own clothes.

I walked downstairs to find Dark at the oven cooking bacon in the frying pan and Anti setting the table up and making cheesy comments at Dark like "what's cooking good looking?". I found this a little funny. As I walked in I spotted the plate with bacon on it. I quickly analyzed the room and made my plan to get a piece as Anti was searching for pancake mix in the cupboard and Dark was busy with wild bacon grease I made my move. I quickly ran to the plate and.. almost got a piece.. But Dark.. Smacked my hand away before I could get to the bacon. I pulled my hand back quickly with an innocent smile and said "Morning Dark! Uh... Hows the bacon?" He looks at me with a sort of 'you're fooling no one' look.

Anti then realized I was there and said "Glad you could join us beautiful. Wanna help make pancakes?" I paused before I said "What kind?" Anti smiled and started putting the ingredients together. "Why (favorite pancake flavor) of course." I silently cheered in my head before telling myself to keep on track. You need answers. And clothes...

...

...

But breakfast IS the most important meal of the day. And we can talk after breakfast.. Right?

Anyways I help Anti make pancakes and make plates and before I know it we're sitting down and eating. I ate at least half of the bacon by myself.

Anti start picking up our plates and washing them. I stayed seated at the table thinking of how to word what I wanna say. Dark, who had been sitting across from me, hadn't got up either. He leaned over the table rest his head in his hand. "Y/n? I can almost see the steam coming out of your ears. What are you thinking about?" I look up at him and pause for a few moments before saying "I um.. have questions?.. and I remembered something." Dark tilts his head and Anti came and sat down next to Dark. "What do you wanna know dear?" I looked at Anti and then Dark and then the table. "A lot of things.. Mainly the big Ws.. Ya know the What? When? Where? Who? Why?" Dark chuckled a bit. "Well let's start with the whats." I nod. "Ok.. What.. In the most polite way possible.. What are you? I'm sorry but you don't seem human.. Unless it's like makeup.. that's water proof.." I said thinking back to the water fight we had yesterday. Dark and Anti laughed at your makeup comment. "No, we're um.. what humans like to call Demons? Devils? Spirits?" Anti replied. I stared for a moment. "So you're from hell?.. and like.. haunt people.. with powers and shit.." Anti covered his mouth quickly to hold back laughter and Dark bit his lip for the same reason. Dark finally said "Yes we have powers.. No, we don't 'haunt' humans with them we just like to mess with you know pull pranks nothing too bad.. And what you call hell is just the front gates my darling. Hell really is beautiful once you get past the gates." I blinked twice. "You mean the gates with.. tortured human souls.. and eternal pain... Also if it's so beautiful then why aren't we there now?" Anti giggles a bit before he explains "Yes well every beautiful place has its downsides the gates are just hells downside. And there are 3 reasons we aren't currently in Hell. 1. Well, first introductions in a whole new environment is a little overwhelming for you.. 2. It is in no way easy to move between hell and the mortal realm. And 3..." Anti paused and glances at Dark before he continues..

I will see you all next chapter my COOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSS

Awesomecolors83