Chapter 5

Updates whoo!! Sorry I don't update often but for those of you who stay and still read this book.. Thank you. Thank you so much. I suck at writing and you still read my books. So thank you. Now the chapter!!!

Y/n's P.O.V.

~~Last time~~

"Get your disgusting hands off of her!!" I hear Derek scream as he ripped the ropes and started towards Anti with my knife and an expression of pure hate....

~~Now~~

Anti quickly catches Derek's hand mid swing. "And what are you gonna do about it?" Dark chuckles and watches the scene play out from behind me still. I'm panicing slightly and trying to figure out what to do. Anti has a smirk on his face and in one movement he stands up, takes the knife from Derek, and has the knife to Derek's neck. "NO!! Please don't hurt him!!" Derek looks unphased but I know better. He's terrified. Anti turns to me and asks "Why not? He did try to steal you away from us.." I feel Dark's arms grow slightly tighter around me. "How was he supposed to know you were after me? Hell I didn't even know!! He was there for me when I was having rough times while you two were having sexual fantasies"

      Anti stares at me for a bit, looking kinda guilty and Dark is still and silent. "The least you can do is let him go. And if you don't want to be huge dickbags you can at least let him say good bye before you lock me away forever.." I'm glaring at both of them. God I feel like a mother right now.. I think to myself. After a few minutes of silence Anti removes the knife from Derek's neck and restrains him. "Fine" Anti said. I felt Dark look up behind me. "What?" Dark asked obviously very confused. "We'll give you 5 minutes. If Y/n isn't there or you are after 5 minutes you'll be dead." Anti explained and let Derek go and Dark begrudgingly let me go as well.

        I immediately hug Derek as Anti and Dark leave the room. Derek hugs me back and whispers "I'll save you.. I swear on my life Y/n I will come back and sav-" "Derek no.. If you get hurt or even killed because of me? I'll never forgive myself." I pull away from the hug and look him in the eye. I whisper "You remember that house we always wanted to live in together? I will meet you there in a year.. If I'm not there.. I couldn'tget away. And if I can't get away then I want you to move on. Forget about me and move on. Please." Derek stares at me and says "Under a year.. you better be there.." I smile a bit. "I'll try my best" I say "Alright.. I'll wait for you.."

        He stares at me with his big blue eyes. I would stare into them forever honestly. But I can't. He has to go. And I have to stay with dumbass #1 and dumbass #2 not saying which is which buuuuuut. Anyways. "Now go before they come back.." I give him one last hug before he leaves. I sit and stare at the door for a minute. I sit there basically waiting for Derek to come back.. but I know he won't if he did he'd be killed.. and that's the last thing I want out of this situation.. but at least I know he's waiting for me. In the house we both looked at for years saying we'd move into. I hope. That if I don't make it out.. He will forget me. And he won't come after me. I hope to god he will.

     I hear foots steps from behind me but I ignore them. I don't care about them. All I care about. Is if Derek's ok. And if he makes it to the house. Or if he meets someone else while he's waiting. But that's what I wanted right? For him to forget me.. I suddenly feel arms around my waist. I don't care. I just hope that Derek will find someone to make him happy. Someone to help him forget me. Before the years over. Because.. I know he'll try and find me. Save me. After a year. Because I know Derek. And he was the last hope I had. And I was his. The arms around me tighten and a hand is on my face but I don't look up. I just keep thinking of Derek. And hoping he'll make it through the year. Without hurting himself.

      "Y/n.." I hear Moldy head say. This time I look up at him glaring. He frowns at this. "I promise we'll make you happy. We'll take care of you.." He says. "Well you're off to a great start" I say sarcastically. "Yea kidnapping me. Nearly raping me. Sending the one person who actually gave two shits about me off to fend for himself and me hoping to god he won't kill himself... Yea off to an amazing start" I say nearly screaming. But I hold back knowing it won't do me any good. I look away removing his hand from my cheek. Anto or whatever sighs and moves his hand to my cheek again. "Y/n listen I know it seems bad but.. its better then you think.."

      I had a lot of thoughts on that statement but decided not to express them. Barf ,oh I mean Dark, holds me tighter and nuzzles into my back. "We can protect you this way.. no can hurt you ever again.." Dark says. "And who's protecting Derek?" I ask. "Who will keep him safe from himself?!?" This outburst surprised them both and once again his hand was removed from my cheek. Dark and Anti are silent. But it wasn't a guilty silent. More like an I know something you don't silent. I sigh and say "Well whatever you're gonna do it so we can have it over and done with.." I say closing my eyes. I was surprised when they...

I'm sorry cliffhangers I know blearugh and yea anyways soooo liiikkkeeee whoo XDD sorry anyways thanks for reading and I will see you all next chapter my COOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSS

•Awesomecolors83•