Chapter 6

Again sorry for the long ass wait ugh. I swear I love you guys I do. I'm just having some stuff going on with grades and other shit so.

Y/n's P.O.V.

I was surprised when they...

simply stepped away and Anti said "If you need a minute to yourself then we can give you that. We already have a separate room for you to stay in and we won't go in unless given permission by you." I looked to Anti then to Dark then back to Anti and repeated this for a few minutes. What actual fuck is happening? I wondered if they had something planned. But I eventually decided to go with it until I figured out what was going on. I nodded and said a simple thank you before they led me up to the room for me alone.

Once we made it there Dark told me that he was making (favorite food or f/f) and left me be. I then looked around and saw that it was a very nice room. Not luxurious of course but what would you expect from a couple of stalking kidnappers that are most likely in serious need of some mental help. But considering that it was a very nice room. It had a bed with a bed table and a window with some blinds and a few curtains. All of it was my favorite colors. Even the bed sheets. It also had a small closet in the corner which was luckily empty. I have no idea what I would've done if they had picked out some "outfits" to match their "fantasies". I shivered at the thought and continued looking around the room. It had a fluffy carpeting. They probably vacuumed it before they... yea.

They prepared for me. They knew I was going to run away with Derek. They knew the colors I liked. They knew my favorite food. They knew who my family was. They probably knew where I lived. Where I went to school. What about Derek? What did they know about him? Did they know were he lived? And his family? Oh god did they know about the house we planned to live in? Will they find me if I try and run? God, my chances of escaping are getting lower and lower...

No I have to figure this out. I can't let this happen to easily. I'm going to get out and I'm going to find Derek and we're going to live our lives together. I look to the window and find that its locked. I should've known. They aren't that dumb. I begin thinking about a way. Any way I can get out. There has to be something they looked over. Wait.. what did they plan for clothes? Are they gonna go shopping for me? They aren't gonna leave me in these forever right? They aren't dumb enough to take me out shopping for clothes. Besides they look a little too.. inhuman to casually go shopping.

I wonder if the wood is weak enough for me to pull up and slip through? No, its a 2 story building stupid. I'd probably fall down right on top of them sucking each others dick or cooking or something. Wait.. if they're in love with me are they in love with each other as well? Or they going to fight for me? If they do maybe I can use it as a chance to escape. No, they'd notice this isn't a cartoon. Goddamit Y/n! Think! Think! There has to be some way out of here with out dying or getting raped.

What if I got them to think I was ok with this? Right? And then I say I'm gonna do something outside cause then they'd trust me. And then I run. No, they'd see right through me and probably fuck me right there. Think outside the box Y/n! Come on come on..

Then there was a knock at the door. I turned to the door and breathed in slowly. "Oh has my knight in shining armor come to save me!?" I say in a mocking princess tone. I hear a chuckle and watch the door open Dumbiplier walks in. "No, I'm afraid its just your dragon coming to tell you dinner is ready." I frown and cross my arms. "Darn, guess I'll have to keep waiting for him. Anyways where's Antifun?" "He's downstairs eating all of the (f/f)" I stare at him for a minute and then zoom out the door and down the stairs hearing a laugh behind me. I stop at the bottom of the stairs laughing a bit til I see the front door. I stare at it for a few minutes before I make a guess which way the kitchen is knowing I wouldn't be able to out run them. I was lucky enough to guess wrong way and had to do a U-turn and pass the stairs again right as Dumbiplier walks down the stairs smirking at me. I just flip him off and keep walking. I walk in the kitchen and see Antifun sat at the table eating. He looks up at me and gives me a cute smile. Y/n stop that he's a kidnapper ugh. I just silently get some (f/f). Antifun just frowns a bit and continues eating.

Dumbiplier gets some (f/f) after I sit down and start eating. We all are just silently eating. After a bit I look up to see Anti staring at me. I decide to smile at him to make up for earlier and he smiles back like a child. I almost laugh at this. I then look at Dark and he's smiling at us. I find myself staring at his face and getting a little lost in his dark eyes. I suddenly hear a "Pretty aren't they?" coming fro Anti. I say "Huh?" still a little lost. Anti chuckles and says "His eyes" Dark blushes barely noticeably. I then realize what I'm doing and look away. "Oh um I.." How do I explain that exactly? I was staring at my kidnappers extremely pretty dark-STOP IT oh my god I'm going a little crazy aren't I? Anti is just laughing his ass off. God that's-notcute at all damn it. Dark is silently glaring at Anti but not with hate. More of a god if I didn't love you I would so kick your ass. I watched as his face slowly soften, never taking his eyes off Anti. Wait, so are they..? But they also..? What is happening?

I AM SO SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH I SWEAR I AM SO SORRY BUT HERE TAKE SO CUTSEY STUFF TO MAKE UP FOR THE LONG ASS WAIT. I LOVE YOU AND I'M SORRY AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH. Ok anyways love you bye.