Chapter 4

Hello.. I'm sorry... Let's just...story...

Y/n's P.O.V.

I was out of sassy comments and space. I just kinda stared and realized he wasn't that bad looking. Apparently I was staring too hard cause he raised an eyebrow asking "Like what you see? You know its not rape if you like it?" He smirks. I laughed and said "Tell that to the big ass zit on your nose" "WHAT?!?" He immediately backed away looking for a mirror as I laughed my ass off. Mr. Tomatohead was laughing pretty hard too. As it seems almost everyone is laughing their ass off except Pimple face and father dearest. Then my dad got up and made a run for it. I just rolled my eyes and slowly slipped out of his arms. I quickly grabbed my knife ,which greeny placed on the coffee table, and started at Derek's ropes again. After Pimple face realized he didn't actually have a zit and Mr. Tomatohead finished laughing they realized he was gone and where fixing to go after him when I said "Leave him the animals 'll get him eventually" not looking up. They see what I was doing and quickly restrain me once again. I say a few profanities under my breath before we're right back in the same position minus my father. I looked back up at him. "So did you handle that problem on your nose?" "You mean the non-existent zit?" "Oh no I mean the snot in your nose" I said holding back laughter. "Haha I'm not falling for that again" "Ok but I'm telling you a booger filled nose is not sexy at all.. not that you are with out it" The Redhead snorts behind me. "There actually is a bat in the cave man" "Seriously?" He nods. I'm holding back laughter as is he goes and checks his nose.

I look toward Derek ,as Tomato was laughing again, and mouth 'Are you ok?' he simply nods and says 'I can break free'. My eyes widen a bit and I mouth 'not yet'. He nods and Snotty comes back. "Alright its gone" "Are you sure?" I ask a bit snarkily. He glares slightly "Yes I'm sure" I laugh a bit. "Ok if you're sure" He sighs. "I'm starting to think you're more trouble then you're worth" I laugh "Yea I should probably come with a warning label.." I look down kinda thinking about it. He laughs "Yea no shit" I laugh a bit. "Anyways since I'm not worth it you can let me go now right? And quit stalking me?" He shakes his head. "Nope you're ours now Y/n~ You aren't getting away anytime soon~" Mr. Tomatohead said deeply right in my ear. I kinda have to admit.. it was pretty sexy... I thought Like damn.. but whoa these guys kidnapped me bleh not sexy.. yea.. ANNND I just met them!! I haven't been here a day and I'm already going insane... "Hello??? Beautiful?" Greeny waves his hand in front of my face. "Hm? What?" He laughed a bit but not evilly like before.. no it was more like he actually thought it was funny?? huh.. "You were in a different universe there Y/n" "Oh oops.. wait what did you call me before?" "Y/n?" "No before that" "Beautiful?" He asks smirking slightly. "Yea don't lie you butthole" I say seriously. "Lie? I may do some bad things but that's not one of them.. at least not right now.." "Haha very funny anyways I have plans so if we could hurry this up" Snotty sighs again and Tomato decides to have his deep voice again. "Oh well we have plans too kitten~"

My eyes go wide for a second. "Uh I don't think I wanna find out those plans heh.." I laugh nervously and kinda squirm. Snotty smirks. "Why kitten~ what's the rush?~" "Uh well uh heh you see I need to leave and uh.. start my new life! that's right! uh" Snotty smirks and I can feel tomato's smirk. "Well why don't you start it here? With us?" "Yea kitten~ Here's so mush more exciting~" I slowly match tomato's hair and Snotty slowly comes closer to my face. "Yes please~ stay~" I can't slap him cause I'm still restrained and I am yet again fresh out of snappy comebacks. shiiiiiiiit Soon Tomato is nuzzling into my neck and Snotty is so close I can feel his breath.. "I.. I can't uh.." "Of course you can Tomato says into my neck ,sending a shiver down my spine. "Wait!! I uh.. don't even know your names! heh.. yea" Snotty backs away a bit and moves to my other ear saying "The names Anti dear~ remember it when you're screaming later~" I blush deeply. Then Tomato moves to my ear again. "My name is Dark darling~" I try to keep from blushing anymore but fail miserably. Anti ,aka Snotty, notices this. "A little red aren't we dear~?" I shake my head and Dark ,aka Tomato, is in my neck again. "Pssh n-no.." Snotty ,oh I mean Anti, smirks and gets close to my face again. "Its quite clear dear~ no lying kitten or we might have to punish~ you" He says deeply and holy shit might I say that was sexy. "I-I uh-" "Get your disgusting hands off of her!!" I hear Derek scream as he ripped the ropes and started towards Anti with my knife and an expression of pure hate....

AND YET ANOTHER CLIFF HANGER!! MWHAHAHAAHAHAAAAA!!! I know I know.. you hate me with a burning passion but heyy! I still love you... yea I'll just go away now. Love y'all! bye!