Chapter 1: With a Single Touch

Time for some disclaimers, AOIJAKIOJFOJIFOIWRMGFL.

First off, I don’t own South Park or any of its characters (Sadly) they belong to the awesome minds of Trey Parker and Matt Stone. If I owned them, Stan and Kyle would be in a relationship… Like now. lol.

But Zoë, Megan and this story belong to me, SO HANDS OFF.

(Megan really owns herself, but whatever lol)

But if anyone wants to use either of them in a story, (But I doubt anyone would, but ya know, it’s happened to me before.) ask me, and tell me how you’re going to use them.

Also, this is a fail story, I wrote most of it when I was half awake. ;U;

You should probably ignore it.

…But if you really want to read it, you can.

(It’s finished, but I’m going to try to post a chapter a day FOR TEH SUPENSES.)

Pairings: Style, a bit of StanxWendy, KennyxOC, and a tiny bit of CartmanxOC

Um… I think that’s it.

NOW READ.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 1: With a Single Touch

Kyle’s POV

 I sat back in my chair, remembering how it all started.

I crept up behind Stan, who was getting his things out of his locker. I poked his shoulder and he jumped, dropping his books. “Jesus Christ man! You scared the shit out of me! We’re in 7th grade now; I thought that you would’ve stopped that by now.” Stan chuckled, bending down to pick up his books. I bent down to help my super best friend.

Then it happened.

We both reached for Stan’s final book at the same time. We touched hands, I looked into his blue eyes, and I leapt back. I was blushing so hard that my face was probably redder than my curly hair. Stan looked at me with a slight blush on his face. “What’s wrong? You look like you might be sick or something.” He got closer to me, resting his hand on my forehead. My face flushed, and I backed up a little more. “N-Nothing!” Stan locked his dark blue eyes on mine. “Something’s wrong, I can tell.” Then the bell rang, making me look at the time. Shit. I’m late for math. Mr. White’s going to kill me. Stan got even closer and continued staring into my eyes. I imagined him suddenly leaning towards me, about to kiss me. “I want you Ky~” he purred.

Wait.

What the hell am I thinking?! He’s my best friend! I’m not gay!

…Am I?

The bell rang once more. Stan still hovered over me, peering at me with those beautiful, sapphire- Wait, no. Stop Kyle. Stop now.

“Kyle?”

“I-I Got to go. Mr. White is going to kill me…” I shoved Stan off of me and ran away, blushing, to my next class.

“B-Bye!” Stan called after me, but I just ignored him and ran into my class.