Chapter 2: What Happened to Super Best Friends?

Well, here’s another chapter from my failed story. .3.

READERS BEWARE, HORRIBLE STORY WRITING!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 2: What Happened to Super Best Friends?

Stan’s POV

It’s been a whole week and Kyle still hasn’t talked to me. At the end of the day, I went up to him.

“Kyle. Dude. You’ve been ignoring me all week.”

Kyle pretended to look for stuff in his locker.

Dude.”

No answer. I pulled him out of his locker and slammed it shut behind me. I pinned him against his locker, noticing that he was starting to blush.

“Tell me, what’s up with you dude?”

He stared at me, upset.

“S-Stan, I-I just want you to know that I will always care for you, even though you might hate me after what I’m about to say.” He said, about to burst into tears, not meeting with my eyes. I let him go, terrified for what he was about to say. He stared straight into my eyes, with the saddest look that I’ve ever seen in my life.

“I-I don’t think that we should be friends anymore… T-This it for your own good, Stan…”

My heart broke intoa million pieces.

My best friend since diapers was telling me that he didn’t want to be friends with me anymore.

I looked into his green eyes, trying to find if this was a joke.

It wasn’t.

“F-For my own good? K-Ky… You’re my super best friend… P-Please…” Kyle burst into tears.

“I… I’m sorry Stan…” and with that, he ran away. I slid down Kyle’s locker, silent. I sat there for a good 2 hours before I ran out of the school doors, straight home, and into my room. I looked at the picture of me and Kyle that hung on my bed frame.

I cried.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Another chapter… WOOT. IT’S SO SHORTTTTTT. I’M SORRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. Writer’s block slapped me in the face in the middle of this chapter. ;-;

It’s so much faster to type on here than to write down in my notebook, but whateva, I’LL DO WHAT AH WANT.

*runs away from flame throwers*