Chapter 3: Stark's Pond

Chapter 3: Stark’s Pond

Kyle’s POV

I thought about my life now. I only have 2 friends, Zoë and Kenny, because I shut everybody else out since that day in 7th grade. Stan was the quarterback on the football team, and Wendy was the class president. I was going to run, but I’m pretty sure that Wendy would’ve tried to kill me. I’m 16, Kenny and Zoë are 17, and Stan will be turning 17 this Tuesday. Kenny and Zoë are still together, and Cartman and Megan started going out last year. We’re all juniors in South Park High. South Park High is as crappy as South Park Elementary. Big surprise, right?

Today would’ve been me and Stan’s 17th friendiversary.

I sighed and pulled on my dark green cargo shorts, an orange t-shirt with a lime-green tie, and my traditional green ushanka, and some lime green converse. It was almost summer anyways.

I walked outsideand hopped into my orange SUV. I started the car and my way to school, and I parked next to Zoë and Kenny’s yellow camero. They shared a car since Kenny was too poor to afford his own car.

I went over to my locker and opened it, feeling something drop on my head. I looked down and saw a note addressed to me. I bent down, grabbed it, and opened it.

                        Dear old super best friend,

                                               Happy 17th friendiversary.

                                                                                            Stanツ

I stared at the note blankly for a couple of minutes before I felt tears brimming at the edges of my eyes. I turned around and saw Stan with Wendy, laughing. He’s probably happier with her than he would ever be with me anyways… I buried my face in my locker and started to silently cry. I felt a light tap on my shoulder and turned around. It was Zoë. She took one look at me and pulled me into a hug. After a minute, she pulled out and put her hands on my shoulders. “That’s it. I don’t like to see you cry. I’m grabbing Kenny, and we’re all going out to Stark’s pond and going camping. We’ll come back on Sunday.”

“B-But-”

“Shhhhhh.” She put her finger over my lips. “Grab anything that you need from your locker, and we’ll meet you in your car in 5 minutes tops.” I nodded. She was right. I needed to get my mind off of him. I went outside, sat in my car, and turned the radio on.

You had my heart

And we’ll never be worlds apart

Maybe in magazines

But you’ll always be the star

Maybe cause in the dark

You can see shiny cars

That’s when you need me there

With you I’ll always share

Because…

Zoë and Kenny hopped in the backseat of my car, holding hands.

“Let’s head to my place, I’ll grab my stuff and my tent, then we’ll stop by Kenny’s, and then your house.”

I nodded. “Cool.”

When the sun shines

We’ll shine together

Told you I’ll be here forever

“I love this song!” Zoë and Kenny simultaneously exclaimed. They laughed, and started to sing along.

After we had gotten everything we needed from all of our houses, we took off. It only took about 15 minutes to get there, and the whole way there we all sang along to songs totally off key. We were all laughing by the time we got there. After we unloaded all of our stuff, a car pulled up not too far away from us. It was a dark blue pickup.

Shit.

Stan and Wendy got out of the car, laughing as always. I ran off into the woods before Stan could see me. “KYLE!” I heard Zoë call.

I kept running.

~*~*~*~*~*~*

Ooooooooo. DRAMARAMA! –flails arms-

The song is “Umbrella” by All Time Low. C: Song rocks. LOOK EET UP, AND THEN LISTEN TO IT UNTIL YOUR EARS BLEED.

How dare you Kyle, not answering Zoë’s calls. Bl

Kyle sounds all emo, I know, I’m sorry… I just thought that he would seem kinda emo if he and Stan started avoiding each other. But at least he’s not wearing all black and cutting himself~?
*gets glares*

*runs away flailing arms* DUN HURT ME! ;n;