Chapter 7: Bonding in a Sleeping Bag

Kyle’s POV

   I woke up, and looked around. I felt hungover, but I knew that I was just sleepy. I took my cell phone out of my backpack, and checked the time. …It was 11:30 already? I sat up, and rubbed my head. I unzipped my tent, and got outside, the sunlight blaring at my eyes. I shielded my eyes and looked over; Stan and Wendy were still here. I sighed. Suddenly, everything that happened last night came flooding back. I felt tears brimming in my eyes, and quickly walked over to Zoë and Kenny’s tent, and unzipped the door. I climbed in, and sat in front of Zoë. I saw that they somehow got their sleeping bag zipped up to make a giant sleeping bag. She was resting herhead on his chest, and hugging him around his waist. He was holding her, almost protectively. I stared and sighed, that’s what I wished me and Stan could be like. I almost didn’t want to disturb them, they looked too peaceful. But I needed to talk to her, so I started to nudge her shoulder.

 “Zoë… Zoë… Zo-” Her eyelids fluttered open, she turned around and she stared at me for a few moments.

“Yeah?”

“C-Can we talk?”

“Only if you tell me what time it is.”

“It’s 11:30ish.”

“Urrrrrrrg. So tireddd. But sure, let’s go.” She sat up, and I noticed that she was only wearing one of Kenny’s shirts. After closer inspection, I saw a hickey on her neck. I felt my face start to flush. Kenny always was the possessive type. 

“Uhm…”

“What? Is there something on my face?” She started feeling her face with both hands.

“N-No y-your clothes…” She looked down, and started to blush.

“S-Sorry. I, uh.” She ran over to her backpack, trying to hide as much of her body as possible. She took out some orange pajama shorts, and pulled them on.

“Let’s go…” She instructed, stepping out of the tent. I followed, and stepped ahead of her, opening my tent door. She stepped in my tent and shivered.

“How can there be no snow here, yet it still feels like it’s only 15 degrees?” she asked.

“I seriously have no idea. But it’s South Park, so whatever.”

She smiled and started to get in my sleeping bag.

“You don’t mind if I…?”

“Nah, it’s cool.”

I shivered and started to tear up a bit. She frowned and scooted over to the far edge of the sleeping bag.

“Here, you can come in, it’s actually pretty big, and I mean, we’re just friends right?” She smiled, and I blushed a bit and got in with her. It was my mom’s sleeping bag, so it was pretty big, like she said. We turned so we were facing each other, and I started to silently cry. She came closer and gave me a hug, and we laid there for what felt like hours. I pulled away and smiled.

“Thanks. I… I needed that.”

She nodded. “No problem.”

I remembered what Zoë was wearing this morning, and blushed a little.

“Um, did you and Kenny… You know…”

Her face turned red. “U-Um yeah… We did.”

I gave her a serious face, despite that giant blush on my face. “You wore protection, right?”

“Kyle. I’m not an idiot.” I chuckled.

“Just promise me one thing.”

“What is it, Kyle?”

“I get to be your best man.” She laughed.

“That’s not up to me, but I’ll make sure Kenny does anyways.” We laughed a bit and she sat up.

“Ima go back to me and Kenny’s tent, and start packing. You should start too, and then we can put the tents down together. Kenny’s kinda… Camping impaired.” I chuckled.

“Got it, Ranger Zoë.” I saluted.

She giggled, and then saluted back. She left, and I started to pack up my stuff. Then I realized, that if Zoë and Kenny… Then I’m the only virgin in the school. God damn it. Even Cartman had done it. I sighed.

Cartman’s never going to let me hear the end of it if he finds out.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Lol, suckish chapter.

...

Llamas. >w>