Chapter 5: The Meadow

Stan’s POV

 I ran into the forest heading towards the meadow, trying to remember the way. Zoë stared at me for a moment, and then went to go help Kenny with the tents. Wendy yelled after me, but I kept running.

I never really liked Wendy anyways. She just dated me for the popularity, and I only went along with it to cover up the hole Kyle left in my heart.

Speaking of Ky, I really hope Kyle will finally talk to me.

I burst through the vines that covered the entrance to the meadow. I saw Kyle, sitting down, holding his legs, and staring down a rose.

“Kyle.”

Kyle looked up at me, shocked, and started getting ready to run away, with tears forming in his eyes. He stood up, and I took advantage of the situation by pinning him against a tree. He blushed and looked away, tears streaming down his face.

“Kyle. I haven’t heard your voice since that day in 7th grade. I know that you skip every class you were supposed to have with me, and I want you to tell me why the fuck you’ve been avoiding me. Do you not like me? Please tell me Kyle I-”

“I LIKE YOU, OK?” he screamed at me.

“W-What?” I let him free and backed up, shocked.

“Actually- NO! I LOVE you! I… I’ve loved you ever since 7th grade.”

“I-” I turned around and puked. He must’ve took it the wrong way, because he ran away, crying more than I thought humanly possible.

I turned around and slid down the tree, sitting at the bottom. I sat there with tears in my eyes, and forgot about everything. I forgot about my Mom. I forgot about my Dad. I forgot about Shelly. I forgot about Cartman. I forgot about Kenny. Even me and Wendy’s 5 year anniversary vanished from my mind.

The only thing on my mind was Kyle.

Kyle.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Awh, Kyle, you should’ve remembered that Stan pukes whenever he likes someone.

HE LIKES YOOOUUUUUUU.

Oh well. You’ll figure out soon enough.