Chapter 8: Confessions

This is decated to mah friend, FangirlOfTheShadows~

There's always something good in the darkness, and that's where we are, searching for it...

Chapter 8: Confessions

Kyle’s POV

We had finally got here, and I had dropped them off at Kenny’s house about 2 hours ago. I was lying on my bed, juststaring at the wall. It was around 11 pm, and the house was silent. My mom thought I was fast asleep, and Ike, the bastard, knew that I was awake. I promised him that I’d do the dishes for a month just so I could escape the wrath that is my mom.

Tap tap.

Tap tap.

Tappity tap tap.

I looked around my room, wondering where the tapping came from.

“Pssst! Hey Kyle!” I looked around my room, and opened my door, not seeing anything.

“GOD DAMN IT KYLE, OPEN YOUR WINDOW.”

Oh. I walked over to my window, and saw Zoë standing there, a flustered look on her face.

“What do you want at this time?!” I whispered angrily, afraid that my mom would hear us.

“Come with me. You’re not sleeping at your house tonight.”

I raised an eyebrow. “Why not?”

“You’ll see. Just follow me.” She started to climb down my fire escape, and I followed. She started speed walking to Shaddai knows where, and I followed in silence for about 2 blocks. She stopped in front of a familiar house, but I couldn’t quite remember who lived there.

“Climb the tree, then climb into the window.” she pointed to the window on the left.

“What?!” I wasn’t even sure who lived here, and she expected me to just climb the tree, and barge into their house, uninvited?

“Trust me on this Kyle. And don’t leave. Don’t even think about running away; just say that Zoë sent you.”

She’s lost it. One of my best friends, gone insane.

I shook her by her shoulders. “ZOE, IF YOU’RE STILL IN THERE, I JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW THAT I’M HERE, AND I’M TAKING YOU TO A MENTAL HOSPITAL.”

“Haha. Very funny.” She pushed me toward the tree. “Now GO!”

I sighed. There was just no arguing with that girl. I started to climb up the tee, it somehow felt familiar… Natural. I finally got up to the window Zoë was talking about, and I tried to look into it, but it was so dark outside that I could barely see anything. I knocked on the window and held my breath. The window opened. A familiar face stared at me, groggy from being woken up so abruptly.

“K-Kyle?”

Stan? I looked down to shoot daggers at Zoë, but she wasn’t there.

I’m going to kill her tomorrow.

“Kyle?” he asked again, sleepily.

“Um… H-Hi. Zoë made me come here. She said that I should talk to you so…” I was thankful for the darkness surrounding us, because if it would’ve been daytime, he would’ve mistaken my face for a tomato.

He pinched the bridge of his nose. “Jesus Christ, that woman…”

I laughed awkwardly. “Well… Come inside.” He moved to the side, allowing me to slide through.

“A-About yesterday Stan…”

“Kyle.” He placed his hands on my shoulders, and my face grew hotter. “Yesterday… When I puked…” he sighed.

“Remember when I liked Wendy so much that I would puke whenever I was around her?”

Liked Wendy? I thought-”

“I broke up with her last night.” I gasped.

“Dude, seriously?! The day before your 5 year anniversary? …Weak! But… Why?”

“Because, Kyle… I… I…” he got up, ran over to his garbage can, and puked.

It all finally made sense.

I waited for him to finish, then I asked him. “How long?”

“How long what?”

“How long have you liked me, genius.”

He scratched the back of his neck. “S-Since 6th grade, that night in the meadow…”

I tried to look him in the eyes, to see if he was serious, but he couldn’t look at me. I grabbed him by his chin with two of my fingers, forcing him to look me in the eyes. Even though I could barely make out anything in the room, I could see the truth in his sapphire blue eyes.

I’m probably going to do something stupid right about now.

“Ky, I-”

I grasped his cheeks with both of my hands, and fully kissed him on the mouth.

I could feel him step back, but I wasn’t about to let this go. He just stood there for a few seconds, but he finally realized what was going on, so he caressed his hand on my cheek, and I let go of his face and moved my hands to his neck. I could feel him smile, and our lips started molding together, like a skilled artist making a sculpture. It was…

Wonderful.

~*~

After 5 minutes of us finally living the dream, we pulled apart and looked at each other. He smiled, and I blushed and looked away. He frowned a bit, and grabbed my chin by two fingers and gave me a quick peck. I giggled and he lay down on his bed, pulling me with him. We got under the covers and he pulled me close to him.

“S-Stan?”

“Yeah Ky?

“Does this mean that we’re…”

“Dating?” I could feel him smile. “Of course.”

“Wendy’s going to kill me.” He chuckled.

“She just dated me for the popularity. Anyways. Nobody’s going to hurt you when I’m around.”

I smiled and hugged him close.

“Goodnight Stan.”

“Sweet dreams Ky.” He kissed my forehead, as I drifted to sleep.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF. THEY’RE FINALLY TOGETHER. :’D

NICE GOING ZOE~

Zoë: -high fives- :D

Kenny:ಠ_______________ಠNICE GOIN GURL. –flails arms-

Me: What have I done to you guys. ;U;

Kyle: YOU PUT ME AND STAN TOGETHER. <3

…AND YOU MADE KENNY INSANE.

Stan: You mean he wasn’t insane before? He always thought that he died all the time…

Kenny: I’M TELLING THE TRUTH!

Stan: Riiiiiight.

Kenny: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-