Chapter 4: Gemini

Chapter 4: Gemini

Stan’s POV

 I can’t believe that after tomorrow me and Wendy will have been dating for 5 years. Jesus Christ.

 “GOD DAMMIT!” I heard a familiar voice yell. I looked over and saw Zoë staring at the woods, and Kenny tangled in a tent. He’s never been good at camping…

Wait.

 They have 2 tents. I’m pretty sure that they would share a tent by now. I walked over to Zoë. “You two not sharing a tent?” I asked.

“Nah, we’re sharing a tent. The green one’s for Kyle.” She continued to stare at the woods.

“Then where’s Kyle?” I asked, trying to see what she was looking at.

“He saw you, so he ran off. …Again.”

 I sighed. He’s been doing this since 7th grade. I try to talk to him, but he always runs away crying. “Where did he go?” I asked her.

“Hell if I know. He just ran off into the woods about 5 minutes ago.”

I tried to think of where he was.

And then it hit me.

 I remembered 6th grade, when Kyle’s mom had hit Kyle for getting an F on an important test. He had hopped on his bike and started to ride out to Stark’s pond as fast as his bike would take him. I had hopped on mine also, struggling to keep up with him. For his size, he was in shape. Kyle slammed on his brakes and ran into the woods, unaware that I was following him. He ran into a meadow, full of little flowers, but I could barely see anything because it was getting close to midnight. He lay down and looked up at the stars. I had lay down next to him, and pointed at the sky. “Look! Right there! It’s a constellation! I think that it’s Gemini…” I said, wondering. Kyle turned over and looked at me.

“I always come here when I’m upset, or when I just need to get away, you know?”

I looked around at my surroundings. It’s beautiful here… I turned and looked back at Kyle, with his jew-fro. He smiled. I could feel his warm breath on my face. I caught a whiff of his scent- He smelled like vanilla. I blushed. I looked into his beautiful emerald eyes. I started to lean close to him when suddenly- it starts to rain. I sighed. Great timing mother nature. Kyle got up and reached his hand out to me.

“You want to head home?” I nodded and grabbed his hand. He helped me up, and started to walk out of the woods, still holding my hand. I blushed harder, thanking god that it was too dark outside to see anything.

“W-What about our bikes? I asked.

He smiled. “Fuck them, let’s walk.”

That was the night I fell in love with Kyle Broflovski.

~*~*~*~*~*~*
Oooooohhhhhhhh, Stan liked Kyle before Kyle liked Stan. C:
You having mind fucks yet?

SIOAJFOSDIJFOIJSDFOIJSDOIF

THIS CHAPTER IS SO DERPY.

I’m sorry; I’m trying to be as romantic as I can be. ;w;

I’m sure that there’s someone yelling at me to put Kyle and Stan together already.

WELL I HAVE AN AWESOME WAY TO PUT THEM TOGETHER, SO YOU’LL JUST HAVE TO WAIT. >8U

And yeah, when Stan saw Gemini, I was listening to Rin and Len Kagamine’s song Gemini. VOCALOIDS FTW