Do you know what it's like?

Congrats on the 15 notes! I know you guys can do it again!! SO 15 notes guys.

Before I start I would like to thank you guys so much for your support, I appreciate every comment, I do read them all I swear! 

I hope you enjoy this one!! Dedicated to Shazam47, thank you so much for your feedback and support xx

“It's so hard to forget pain, but it's even harder to remember sweetness. We have no scar to show for happiness. We learn so little from peace.” 

― Chuck Palahniuk

I log my computer on the second I get upstairs and change into my pyjamas for bed. They’re my favourites, there are assorted cupcakes floating in the sky blue background like clouds and there’s a royal purple rip cord made of ‘silk’. They’re my favourites because they fit me perfectly and they’re always soft and warm like a mothers hug.

I log onto all my favourite sites but Niall isn’t on yet, so I do my homework for the next hour or so until there’s a quiet ‘Beep’ from the computer. I almost have to force myself not to open it straight away because I don’t want to seem too eager to talk to him. I don’t want him to feel like he has some sort of power over me.

Nand0spl3ase: Hi : )

Aussi3gir1: Heeyy!

Nand0spl3ase: Sorry I didn’t come on sooner, had to wait for Greg and Darcy to leave

Aussi3gir1: Its fine! Did you guys have fun?

Nand0spl3ase: If you call being picked on by your entire family fun then it was a blast!

Aussi3gir1: Awh! Why did they pick on you? : (

Nand0spl3ase: Oh... Uhm... They were picking on my uniform...

Aussi3gir1: What? Why! Didn’t they have to wear this uniform?

Nand0spl3ase: Yeah but... They don’t have to anymore so Idk...

Aussi3gir1: Well that’s silly!

Nand0spl3ase: Yeah, that’s siblings for you.

Aussi3gir1: Hahahah tell me about it, my sister was always on my back.

I really shouldn’t have said that.

Nand0spl3ase: Oh, you didn’t say you had a sister? I mean, like I haven’t seen her around? Is she still down under?

Aussi3gir1: Uh… yeah I guess. I don’t really know where she is.

Nand0spl3ase: Did she run away?

Aussi3gir1: I guess you could say that.

Nand0spl3ase: How could you guess that she ran away?

Aussi3gir1: Well she didn’t really intend on going that far. But she really left.

Nand0spl3ase: What do you mean?

Aussi3gir1: I gotta go to the bathroom alright? I’ll be back in a bit.

I really shouldn’t have said anything to him about my sister. I don’t know how I’m going to go back to the conversation now. Maybe I should come up with something to change it? It’s painful merely thinking about her. I miss her so goddamned much. We fought, we threatened to kill each other over and over but we never meant it. We threatened to rip each other’s hair out but we never did – well not after she turned thirteen. The bond you have with your siblings is something you can never break. I mean, how many times can you threaten your friends with death and it be fine between you ten minutes later?