Little Soldier (Full)

"Lelouch!" You yelled in panic, you just came out with a pregnancy test in hand. "I...oh god" you said running a mile per hour, Lelouch was cooking so you almost ran into the counter. "Yes (Y/N)" he said worried from your yelling. You hand him the test results...Positive...you're pregnant.
Lelouch smiled and hugged you with joy, you were taken by surprise but happily hugged back. He wasn't mad and this made you happy. You were soon picked up completely and spun around, "I'm gonna be a dad!" He said with joy. You hing onto him, smiling.

👶Nine Months Later👶

"Ahhh!" You screamed out in pain, Lelouch held your hand as you were pushed into a hospital room on a stretcher, "baby on the way, move, move!" The doctor shouted as you gripped the stretcher. Crying in pain, "get it out soon please!" You begged, the doctor getting you set. You looked at Lelouch.
"Breath my love" he said calmly, letting you squeeze his hand near its breaking point. He winced and you breathed. In, out, in, out, scream. This was repeated until the scream wasn't yours, nor was it really a scream. It was a babies cry.
"It's a boy!" Said the doctor with please, cleaning him up and giving him to you, you smiled. "Hello sweety, welcome to the world" Lelouch was getting his hand go receive blood again after you practically broke it. Lelouch smiled at his son, he had (e/c), lightly tsn skin like Lelouch, and black hair like Lelouch.
"Whatcha--" Lelouch began.
"(B/n), that's what I think we should name him." You said happily. Lelouch smiled.
"(B/n), I like that".

(Sorry it took so long to update, kinda got lazy with this story. And (B/n) is Babies name.))