Battle with Love

Edit- For everyone commenting about Tamaki in these scenes. There is a character in Code Geass named Shinichirō Tamaki.)

~~In Battle~~

"(Y/n), go to the west entrance with Kallen. Wait there untill you get my next instructions." He said making you obey immediately, you and Kallen went to the west gate waiting your next instructions. You and Kallen knew each other better then you guys knew yourselves. "(Y/n), Kallen, shoot at you left, now." Zero said, so you did. You knew you hit something, "Now, leave that area, you'll be surrounded." He spoke once more. And that you did.

~~~~At The Hideout.~~~~~

You walked around, wearing the same outfit as C2 but prettier. "(Y/n), are you alright?" Ohgi asked, you nodded, "I'm fine, just wondering were Zero is." Ohgi pointed toward his office, you face planes yourself, thanked him and walked to his office door. *knock knock*, "Who is it?" Zero said, "Its (Y/n)." You spoke softly, "Oh, come in." He said you could hear he was happier. You walked in and shut the door, he came up behind you and wrapped his arms around your waist, his head on your shoulder. "I was wondering when you would come." He said smiling as he turned you around so he had his hands still on your waist but facing him.

"Its time we told them now don't you think, Zero?" You said looking up at him, he nodded. Holding your hand soft, but firmly. With his mask on, you chuckled, he looked funny in his mask. It looked a little big for his head. "Everyone, I have an announcement." Kallen looked at your hands and smiled while everyone else wondered. They sat there waiting, 'There most likely thinking that something happened that we did in Brittania.' You though as Zero, or Lelouch continued speaking, "Me and (Y/n) are together." You leaned your head against his shoulder.

Tamaki, whooped you two on, saying stings that shouldn't be mentioned. Your brain tried to erase them but didn't, Kallen, Oghi, and everyone congratulated the two of you. Especially Kallen an C2 whom both knew, but acted as if they didn't, you swore they could have convinced you on anything by there act. Then you and Zero walked back to his office were you heared Tamaki yell, "Get some Zero!" You laughed, after "Zero" took off his mask, he turned to you and said in a seducing tone, "Should I fulfil that request?"