The Stranger and Thoughts

"Ah what?" The woman stood in slight confusion when she saw a young (adorable) child at the door where Lelouch was said to be living. "Are you looking for my papa?" (C/n) said with a bright, naive smile to the stranger you recognized. Of course you recognized this girl, she had quite the fascination with your lover but then again who hadn't back in school. "(C/n), sweety how many times have I told you not to answer the door to strangers?" You scold softly lightly to your child as you picked him up, meeting the eyes of the orange haired woman and almost fighting your cold instincts. "Can I help you?" You ask as if saying 'go away already' "L-Lelouch said he would be..home?" "He is...what do you want with him?" You sneer a bit at her, "She comes over all the time mama, though I usually down for nap nap at that time." Your son explained rather innocently as the woman at the door backed up feeling the fact that you might end up strangling her without a real, firm conclusion that would have you and your partner talking tonight. After a few minutes of awkward silence you tell her to piss off and shut the door. "Mommies gonna go clean up your mess and then make nom noms okay?" (c/n) nodded and went to go play with his (Stuffed animal) he loved so very much. You cleaned up your sons legos, blocks, crayons, etc as your lover would soon return and seemed relaxed but you still couldn't shake off how frightened you were to the fact that he had raised his voice to you and your son for a simple mess he probably didn't even see as that bad. You feel a hand  tap your rear and a chuckle escape the assaulter as you turned a bit red, "I'm sorry for earlier I shouldn't have acted like that to you and our dear son."

You looked at him with curiosity to his words as he gently smiled for forgiveness. Which you'd soon sigh and give him as this situation wasn't great to have a bicker fit over especially with your son sitting there not far from the two if you. Lelouch would tease you as you would clean up after your son an soon after that you would go and make a nice dinner for your little family. (C/n) made small messes of course being the child he was but for some reason you felt a nervous feeling  as if Lelouch was gonna raise his voice at you and (C/n) again, but he didn't, he cleaned your son and gently scolded him about playing with his food. This brought a small smile to your face while watching the two interact like your happy family that you once remembered from not all that long ago. Soon a voice in the back of your head went and knocked you with reality as you sigh and rest your head in the palm of your hand. 'I still have to talk to him later tonight about why lil miss Shirley was here...and apparently her frequent nap time visits.' You stand and went away, putting your dish down befroe going to the bathroom. Lifting your shirt to see your form and bash yourself a bit. "Will I have to change...or does he still love me?"

"For me...of course."

Sorry it's been so long, I'll try and update when I can..