Family Issues

You and Lelouch have been living together with your now 4 year old boy (c/n). Life had been great except Lelouch had become extremely over protective when any lil girl seemed to be crushing on him, though you always say the little boys who hit on him and thought it was cute. As the over protectiveness went on (c/n) grew more attached to you, but that was because you were never mean and naggy like Lelouch became. Sadly some issues were going on with your relationship, he never told you were he was going, and always seemed to be flirting with some red head you didbt care to get a name from.
A sigh escaped your lips as you sat watching your son as he played with his EVIL legos, a smile crossed his face as he built and made a small trap for his father who would soon becoming home. After he had finished his trap he sat with you on the couch with his juice cup, "we watch TV mama?" "Mm sure sweety whatcha wanna watch?" "(Cartoon)!" He shouted with joy having you laugh quietly to yourself. As you turned on the show the door soon opened and Lelouch walked in looking stressed. (C/n) giggled mischievously as his father soon fell onto his Lego trap only to have something new happen. His father snapped, "GAH! (C/N) CLEAN THIS UP NOW!" Even you were frightened a bit, "he's just trying to play with you," you spoke softly as you held the sniffling child. "Clean up your mess a little so we can continue watching TV." You got up as the four year old obeyed.
You took Lelouch to a different room where he tried to relax, his plan seemed to be falling, and he didn't know if he could fix it. "That gives you no right to yell at him you know?" "I know, ah, I'm sorry." He mumbled, as you left him to plan and all. Leaving the room you went to make something for dinner when a certain visitor soon came. An even though you told (c/n) not to answer it.. He did.

"Hi miss, you here for daddy?"

(Sorry if this chapter sucks.. I didn't know what to write.)