A dream in reality. *Lelouch x Reader Lemon!!!!!*

Edit- For everyone commenting about Tamaki in these scenes. There is a character in Code Geass named Shinichirō Tamaki.)

This contains sexual acts (LEMON) read at your own risk, yet I highly suggest 18+.

*Please tell me how I did, I'd really would like reader opinions.:)*

"I guess you should Zero." You spoke in a sweet, soft tone making him slightly purr. He slid his hands around your curves, gently putting you against the wall, your eyes connected to his purple ones. You pulled him close, and put your hands on his mask, taking it off, he put his contact in so he didn't control you with his Geass. He leaned close and kissed you gently, you wrapped your arms around his neck. He then licked your bottom lip asking for entrance, you decided to tease him keeping your lips closed. He gently nibbled your lips and you gasped by the feel of his teeth touching your lips. This gave him entrance, Lelouch explored every inch making you moan. Tamaki whooped you two on as you moaned. Lelouch an you broke away for air, then he gently kissed your collarbone, trying to find your sweet spot.

You moaned gently when he found it, he licked and sucked on the area for a few moments then you put your hands to his top shirt buttons. He stood there and let you do so, slowly unbuttoning each one with graceful movements. Each one making you gain a little more lust for the moment. You looked at his perfect chest, which made you blush a deep crimson, gently tracing your hand up and down, he then hands to your outfit, gently undoing the buttons when Tamaki yelled, "You guys dead? Where's the action?" You giggled slightly, and Lelouch resumed what he'd begun, and when he finished, your shirt fell to the ground, revealing yourself in a bra. He scanned you for a sec and smiled.

"You look as if you'd seen something amazing, I'd wonder what would make you that way." You joked gently and he tucked your (H/L) (H/C) behind your ear before speaking seductively into your ear. "I have, and it will be mine soon." You blushed, and yo swore you saw a shadow next to the door and stay there, 'Tamaki's most likely spying.' You said and giggled lightly, then Lelouch kissed you roughly, sliding his tongue into your mouth like a snake slithering. You once again moaned as he took over your mouth, then after a few seconds you split for air, and Lelouch slid his hands down to your waist and removed the rest of your outfit as you stood there in you (F/C) bra and panties. Then Lelouch removed his pants, he was huge but you expected this.

A man like Lelouch was most highly to be huge, and since you were right you gave yourself a mental pat on the back. Then you two stood there in only your under garments, blushing. "When's it gonna start Zero? We're getting bored!" Tamaki complains but you knew he was alone, only he would want to hear how good Zero was, unlike himself. At least that's what the girls he dated said. You and Lelouch let the rest of your clothes drop to the floor, then you put yourself against the wall in a portable manner as Lelouch put his member at your entrance. "Tell me when your good okay." Lelouch said softly, he didn't want to cause you to go into pain. So he only went a little bit in, inch by inch, you whimpered softly, tears threatening to come out from the newly found pain.

Soon the pain turned into pleasure when Lelouch was inside, you turned eager. "You can move now." You said and Lelouch smiled as he gently thrust in an out causing you to moan gently, "There we go Zero!" Whooped Tamaki, most highly getting excited, you wrapped your arms around Lelouch clawing gently into his back ad he continued his motions. You pulled him closer, making him move faster, and making you moan louder and you knew the team could hear you. Sometimes you banged into the wall, both of you becoming sweaty and getting close to your climaxes but you still continued. Soon Lelouch found your G Spot and hit it repeatedly, smiling as you both were enjoying this. Then you said quietly for you didn't want anyone to hear, "I'm gonna..." you couldn't continue your last words, but Lelouch nodded, "Me too." He said and kissed you gently as you both did and landed on the floor from the excitement. Calming down quickly you wrapped yourself to Lelouch and said, "We should get back to work." Lelouch nodded and you both got back into your clothes.

After cleaning the mess and changing, along with making yourselves look "normal" you walked out to see everyone wide eye, you soon became shocked when Tamaki ran up to Zero and said, "Tell me everything, please." He said as if he was a child, "You'll have to find out yourself." You and Zero said in unison making Tamaki have a frown, then you said, "Plus you were spying, so I think you know a little." You said smirking, moving your (H/L), (H/C) hair onto your shoulder, combing it with your fingers gently.