Sixteen

// Will's pov \\

I kept glancing over at Nico as he stared out of the window throughout our History class. I felt bad because he didn't seem too fond of my new friends. I didn't understand why though. They were all really nice and tried to include Nico multiple times.

By the time the bell rang, Nico looked so upset that I was seriously considering ditching my new friends and just spending time with my Neeks, like we always have. But then I decided against it. He can't expect me to hang out with him constantly and have no other friends! But I don't want to lose him. I have to be smart about this.

I continued to try and get Nico to warm up to them, but it took a lot to impress this boy. Leo seemed to annoy the crap out of him and the rest of them were just too happy for him to handle. I did, however, find that strange since I'm really happy and positive all the time and he never complains about that.

However, I did manage to get him to like them! It took weeks but I managed it. I got Nico to start trying to like them. And he did. Which I was very happy with.

A few weeks later, we received a message from Percy, inviting both me and Nico to the beach for a weekend with the group. Of course, I responded saying yes and forced Nico to come too.

That weekend the 7 of us left our town to head towards the beach in a van that Percy's mom hired for us. She drove us down there, got the keys to an old house right on the coastline then left, promising to pick us all up on Sunday evening.

// Nico's pov \\

The beach. Sun, sand, water, hot weather, large groups of loud people. Everything that I hate in one place. How wonderful.

Will hadn't really given me any choice when he said that we were going to the beach with our five friends. He just said 'Hey Neeks, Perce's invited us to the beach. I said yes for the both of us' then smiled with his adorable innocent eyes that he knows I can't say no to.

Curse that boy.

We stepped out of the van and Percy's mom handed him the keys the the house, kissed him on the cheek then drove off. Abandoning me in this awful place.

I had a bad feeling about this place, I just couldn't put my finger on it.

Looking over at my wonderful boyfriend, I was greeted by a massive grin and very happy little Will. I laughed at him.

The next thing I knew he had picked me up and threw me over his shoulder, carrying me inside the house.

When we got inside, he set me down on the breakfast bar and smirked at me.

"Hate you." I muttered.

"No you don't." He said then kissed me.

We were interrupted by Jason and Percy walking in and them screaming "SOLANGELO" at the top of their lungs then smirking at you.

"There's two rooms with double beds in. We took the liberty of assigning you two with one of them." Percy said with a smirk then winked at us. I felt my face flush bright red.

"Shut it, Jackson." Will took the words right out of my mouth. I couldn't help but notice that he was blushing too, which I found very cute.

The girls walked in then with their luggage. Piper threw her bag onto the couch and Annabeth, on the ground. Percy smiled and kissed Annabeth on the cheek. "Wait. What happened to Leo? Did we let him out of our sight!" Annabeth interrupted the silence.

"Oh no." We all muttered.

Luckily, the curly haired moron walked into the cabin just then. The group let out a large, simultaneous sigh. He hadn't gotten himself killed... Yet.

// Will's pov \\

This trip was going to be amazing. I could feel it. A weekend at the beach with my friends and boyfriend. I just know it's going to be brilliant.

The whole gang was sat around the table in the dining room, playing a game of monopoly. Friendships were getting ruining. Leo and Piper had bought a station each, which Annabeth had been trying to collect. Percy kept stealing from the bank, which caused a riot because he wasn't very stealthy. Jason was playing by the rules and wasn't getting in any trouble. And I kept seeing through all Nico's tactics and ruining them all. When he realised this, he kicked me under the table hard, causing me to knock something off the table each time.

By the end of the game, in which Annabeth won, no one had any friends left.

Percy wasn't joking about giving Nico and I a room with only a double bed in. We walked in and sat down on the bed. I lay down on my back and sighed. "That was fun, right Neeks." I said with a smirk, teasing him. He didn't reply with words, he just slapped me. "Thank you." I laughed.

We got changed then went to bed. We fell asleep in each other's arms and woke up the same way.

I was excited. Today we were spending the whole day on the beach.

*******************

a/n: I'm a horrible person! I haven't updated in forever. Go on, hate me.
I'm so sorry guys, please forgive me. I'm suffering from terrible writers block and haven't been able to write anything except quick one-shots (as you can see from the two random one-shot collections that have appeared.)

Sorry again,
~Em