Chapter 3

A girl no matter how many times she denies it, she will always remember every detail, every moment every piece of the memories you have left her. No matter how hard she tries to forget it will always be there!
"Mum did you get the things I asked you? " I say as I am putting paper on my bedroom floor.
"Yes everything is here! Although I don't know what you are planning to do with so many colours! "
"Well blue is for the sky, white is for the clouds and black is for the birds! It's going to be amazing, i promise!"
"OK better start now you have a lot of work to do! " she smiles to me and go downstairs.
While I'm painting my walls I think of a quote I once read on a magazine. One of my favorite actors Jonny Depp said that people don't cry, because they're weak. It's because they've been strong for too long! I know that I should not think about him but it's only been a month since we broke up and the truth is that I forgave him a long time ago! My problem is I can't stay mad. I always end up forgiving people, even if they do not deserve it. And he didn't either did she! I still remember the look on his face when he saw me...but that was not the worst part! The worst part was my best friend's look! And then they got the nerve to talk to me, to tell me that they didn't plan it. Taylor looked at me and said "it kind of happened, we're really sorry Tini! We never ment to hurt you! " I will never forget her words. She was looking at me like it was my fault Bash cheated on me with her!
The doorbell rings but as I am about to go and open the door Austin shouts
"I'll get it! It's Alex!"
I hear them talk with my mum. I turn to look myself in the mirror. My brown hair is in a bum my clothes are covers with paint. I fix myself a bit and turn to face the wall when I hear them entering my room.
"Tini I'm sure you remember Alex!"
When I turn around I feel like my heart left my body. I bite my lip to focus!
"Hi Tini! Nice to see you again! "
He gives me his hand to shake.
"Hey Alex good to see you too! " when our hands touched I felt a wave of electricity all over my body and for a second I am sure that time stopped!
He's piercing blue -green eyes scan me from head to toe.
"Well you changes a lot... I remember a girl with braces and if my memory does not fool me you weighed less than a baby! "
I raise my eyebrow
"Are you saying that now I am fat?"
He face now is serious.
"What? Not at all... you we're so skinny back then that's why! If I offend you I am truly sorry! "
I smile at him
"Relax I am just playing with you! "
"Hey sis you already paint the whole room? "
"Yes now all I have to do is wait and then I'm doing some other stuff I thought they would be cool!"
"So you're sleeping on my room tonight? "
"I thought you we're painting too!"
"No mine was ready,red as I wanted it!"
"Good for you then!"
"Well Austin if your sister is staying at your room I should not stay here tonight! "
Alex says looking me and my brother.
"No that's OK! You sleep with my brother I'll sleep on the couch downstairs! "
"I can't let you do that... a gentleman will never let a lady sleep on the couch! "
I smile at him and look into his beautiful eyes that much perfect with his brown hair! Veins are visible on his hands and when he smiles his dimples are showing! his white teeth are completing his look!
"Good thing your not a gentleman then Alex! "
My brother says!
"Let me show you around! "
"OK bye Tini!"
"Bye Alex!"

t

hat's chapter 3!chemistry is in the air for Alex and Tini! Will things work out? And the secret is revealed tini's ex boyfriend cheated on her with her best friend!!