Chapter 6

'Maybe there's something you're afraid to say,
or someone you're afraid to love,
or somewhere you're afraid to go.
It's gonna hurt. It's gonna hurt because it matters. What we all wants in life, to travel, fall in love, and be happy.
To travel is to take a journey into yourself.
When you love someone, age,weight, height  distance, is just a number.
And happiness is when you smile naturally without faking it. '
Me and Dylan are walking in the streets of San Francisco enjoying the sun.
"Have you talked with the girls? "
"I talked with Emma and Amy last night! "
"What about Natalie? "
"No...it's been six months since we last talked! "
"Love, I know what she did was unforgiving but you we're friends for ten years! "
"I know that but I can't call her! "
"You do not have to... but she does! "
I look up at him and I smile
"I am so happy that I still have you bae! "
He smiles and hugs me. I smell his perfume on his neck, lying my head there.
"You will always have me no matter what! "
"Likewise! When are you going back to Italy? "
"Tomorrow! "
"So soon... why?"
"The summer just started but I have a lot of things to do there and a girlfriend who has to see me for a long time. "
"I just wish I could spend more time with you but your girlfriend comes first! "
"Come on we have to go your family is waiting for us! "
"Almost forgot about that! "
We start running towards my house, my hand in his...laughing all the way. We enter the house from the back door.
"Mum we are here! "
Austin and Alex come in to the kitchen.
"Mum is not here! "
"Where is she? "
"She went for shopping, I think!"
While Austin and I discuss I see Alex looking between me and Dylan. I decide that I need to clear things out. If Dylan is right about Alex liking me I have to show him that I am single.
"Bae, you didn't tell me how Isabella is!"
"She is fine! I an so lucky that I have her! "
"Who is Isabella?"
My brother asks.
"He's girlfriend! "
I say with a big smile! Alex looks at me with a grin and I grin back at him.
"Isabella where is she from?"
Alex asks.
"Italy!"
I answer him quickly.
"Oh I am going to visit Italy...probably next month! "
"Really? "
Before he can answer my question my mum enters the house with shopping bags in her hands
"Oh you're back! Come on help me with the grocery and then we will eat."
After we put everything in order we sat down to eat. I was playing with my food while the boys and my mum were discussing about random things that I didn't quite get. I could not help and look at Alex, scanning him from head to toe. His hair raised up, his green eyes that sometimes change colour from the sun, his wide smile that can take your breath away, the corners of his face...his deep voice, everything about him makes me lose my breath and I wonder if I really like him.
The cold floor annoys my bare feet, my black dress huds my body. I look myself in the mirror one more time checking my make up. I cover up the tattoo I have behind my ear with my curled hair. I still do not understand how my mother has not seen it yet. I walk downstairs with my shoes on my one hand and my jacket on the other. Nobady is here yet and I am the lady. I sit down on the sofa and I put my shoes on waiting for the boys to come down. Suddenly my phone rings and the name Natalie appears on the screen.
"Oh fuck! "
I sallow hard and answer the phone call.
"Hello?"
"Hi, Martina it is me Natalie "
"I know who you are "
I say to her quickly.
"I just called you because the girls told me that you moved away and I thought that... "
"You thought that now that I am away I would forgive you? That I would not care about what you did? Or it was so hard to face me and now you do not have to look at me in the eyes and tell me why did you do it? "
"No it is not that...! "
"Cut the crap and for once in your life can you be brave...just once? "
"OK... I am truly sorry for what I did but I was in love with him and I was blind I didn't have the gods to tell you what was happening! "
"No you didn't! And when I told you about my suspicions you reassure me that he will never do that... that he loves me! What friend does that? You looked me in the eyes and lied to me instead of telling me the truth! You preferred to keep lying to me! I never believed that my best friend was capable of hurting me like you did but turns out that I was entirely wrong! You know what I forgive you because you showed what you and him really are! I hope you are happy... oh and enjoy the asshole he suits you well!"
I hang up and sit back at the couch while I am taking big breaths. I hear someone clapping behind me and I realize that all of this time I had an audience. A smiling Dylan and a curious Alex sat beside me as my brother takes my hands in his.
"I always knew you had it in you...but I did not know how long will it take for you to finally step up for yourself!"
I smile at him and I feel proud about myself. For so long I was positive that it was.my fault but now I am sure it isn't!
"Well brother shouldn't we get going there is a black party waiting for us! "
"That's my girl!"
He says with joy as he gets up.
We arrive at the party just in time. I can see lights and balloons all over the place. We move towards the house and the music is already blocking my hearing. Dylan takes my hand and leads me to the dance floor where other unknown people are dancing.
I don't know how much time has past or how many drinks I have had but I already feel the heat I  my neck.
"I need to use the restroom! "
I shout at Dylan but he didn't seem to understand
"What? "
"I need to go to the bathroom! "
"Oh OK... I will be here! "
I start searching for the bathroom when I spot an Alex sitting at the back yard.
"Hey what are you doing here? "
I say as I sit beside him on the grass
"Thinking... I am not in a mod for party. "
"Why is that? "
"I do not know. Maybe the fact that I won't get to see my best friend for a whole summer or see you... "
"Why where are you going? "
"Do you remember when I told you that I am going to visit Italy next month? "
I nod and he continues
"Well I decided to travel around Europe this summer and I am leaving tomorrow!"
"I envy you! "
"Why? "
He asks with curiosity in his voice
"I always wanted to travel around the world, meet new interesting people, learn about different cultures, take pictures! "
"You can... Come with me! "
"Go with you? Is that even possible I could never afford it! "
"Never say never! Besides the offer is for two people, your brother rejected me so I thought I would go alone...! "
He looks at me with hope in his eyes
"What do you say Tini?"
I smile widely
"Hell yes! "
He smiles back but soon his smile fades. He gets up and so do I
"What is wrong? "
"My ex girlfriend with her boyfriend!"
I look where she is. A tall blonde girl with a very short dress is chatting with an attractive man.
"I just wish I could make her feel as bad as I feel right now! "
"You totally can! "
He turns to look at me as I grab his face and kiss him passionately. I put my hands in his neck, playing with his hair while his hands rest around my waist. Electricity runs all over my body and I feel him come closer to me. His hands are exploring my back while I slow the kiss. We stop kissing and burst into laughing.
"Alex?!"
The blonde girl is now in front of us with a very pissed look in her face.

Chapter 6 guys! Hope you like please like👍 and comment 💭💬
OFSLTEVL 💋