Chapter 4

The sun burns my face and my body. Waves are tickling my feet, the sand under me is like a pillow! His hands are drawing circles all over my body... his head between my face and my neck. I can feel his heart beating fast and for a moment I thought she will explode! He is whispering on my ear a summer song!
"Tini... Tini "
"Alex..."
I suddenly wake up from my really weird dream! I put my hands on my face...
"I can't believe I just dreamed about my brother's best friend "
I get up from the couch that turned out to be more comfortable than I expected.I walk towards the fridge to drink a glass of water.
"Can't sleep?"
"OMG!"
I start to fall but some one catches me and I find myself in Alex's hands!His face is close to mine maybe a little too close!
"Alex...you scared me! "
His strong hands are on my waist, he smell is something else and for a while it was like I was drugged by his sent!
"You ok? "
He says while he stables me on my feet.
"Yea, I'm fine! "
"Sorry if I scared you! "
"Its fine!don't worry about it."
"So you can't sleep? "
"No...!You? "
"Me either! "
He stares at me looking through my eyes ...
"Such pretty eyes! "
OMG I said that out loud! He smiles
"Good to know! "
"I didn't mean that! "
"So you don't like my eyes! "
"No I like them they are beautiful... very beautiful! "
He takes a step closer to me and I see him glance at my lips as I do the same thing! The glass leaves my hand and lands on the floor.
"Oh dear!"
I sit down collecting the broken glads and so does he.
"I'm sorry! "
I say to him when I see my hand bleeding!
"Hey are you OK? you're bleeding! "
He takes my hand in his in order to take a better look at it.Suddenly my breathing becomes heavy.
"Lets clean it up so it won't get polluted! "
We get up and I lead him towards the bathroom. The water is like a flame in my cut.
"It stings "
"Hey relax... everything is fine is just a little cut!"
His smile is something else. I stare at him from head to toe admiring his handsome features. He snaps a finger in front of my face!
"Tini you zoned out! "
"Sorry... did you finish?"
"A long time a long! "
"You should go to sleep...and I should go and clean up the mess before my mother sees it! "
"Yea you are right! Goodnight Tini! "
He comes closer and his lips meet my cheek.
"Goodnight! "
I wanted to sound louder but my voice seemed to not want to leave my body.
I watch him get out of the bathroom and I leave a breath I hadn't realized that I was hoping. I go to the kitchen and I clean the mess that I made. I lay down and try to sleep but my mind has other plans! Every time I close my eyes I see Alex! Its like a decease!
"Focus Tini! "