Chapter 5

'We are born in one day. We die in one day. We can change in one day. And we can fall in love in one day. Anything can happen in just one day
You have this one life. How do you wanna spend it? Apologizing? Regretting? Questioning? Hating yourself? Dieting? Running after people who do not see you? Be brave. Believe in yourself. Do what feels good. Take risks. You have this one life. Make yourself proud. 
So I guess we are who we are for a lot of reasons. And maybe we will never know most of them.'
I glance at the piano one more time. I can't deny that I miss playing it... I miss hearing the melody, singing while I am feeling the buttons under my fingers. But I can't seem to find the inspiration these days. I get up and sit in front of it. I take a deep breath and close my eyes. My fingers touch the piano and I start playing the notes and let myself get lost in the music
For the first time in so long I finally feel happy ... I feel complete! I stop playing and I smile to myself.
"Wow you're finally touched the piano "
I hear my mum say behind me.
"

I just thought that it was time to do what I love again. Just because it is summer it doesn't mean that I have to stop practicing. "
she gets closer to me and sits beside me, touching my hair.
"For some time I believed that you will never touch it again...you didn't even look at it! I was pretty positive that you were sick."
I look at her and I can't find the words.
"Mum...please not again! "
"I am worried for you...if you tell me what happened to you "
"I told you that I don't want to talk about it. You have to respect that!"
"OK... oh I almost forgot I have a surprise coming for you! "
She gets up and walks to the kitchen. I turn around to look at her.
"Do I really want to know about it? "
"Well that is not up to me! "
I get up and go upstairs. I enter my almost finished room. I turn on the music and fall on my bed.I look up at the stars and the clouds day dreaming and the boy I have been trying to avoid all day since the incident last night,crosses my mind. Whenever I see him I change my way pretending to do something important so that I cannot talk to him. I hear the doorbell rang but as always I ignore it.
"Tini can you get the door for me? "
I groan as I get out of the bed and go downstairs. I open the door to find the person I missed the most!
"Dylan! "
I say as I jump on him!
"My love!"
He hugs me and spins me around.
"Oh how I missed you love! "
"I missed you too bae! "
Behind us we have company. Austin, Alex and my mum are watching us.
He leaves on my feet and put his hands on my waist as I put mine in his face.
"My love, how are you doing? "
"I try and you? "
"Now I am perfect! "
He says and looks behind me.
"Hey Kelly, hi Austin hi....person i don't know! "
"Alex nice to meet you! "
He says and gives him his hand. So does Dylan.
"Dylan, great to meet you too! "
"So did you like the surprise? "
My mum says smiling.
"Dylan was the surprise? "
I ask her happily.
"Yes!"
"Then I love it! "
"Of course she does!"
Dylan says. I look at Alex but happiness is not what I see. Anger is all over his face!
"Do you want to go to my room or do outside? "
"We should go out it's a beautiful day!"
"Let me change and I'll be with you in a second!"
"Wait I am coming along! "
He takes his bags in his hands and follows me to my room.
"Oh wow you it looks better than you're last one! "
He leaves his things on the floor beside my bed. I start striping out of my clothes so does he.
"You like the view?"
"A lot!"
He smiles and starts coming towards me. He stares me with his big brown eyes. Suddenly he catches me and throws me on the bed with him. We laugh at each other.
"Hey Tini, oh sorry! "
Alex is in my doorstep looking both me and a shirtless Dylan. He looks away when he sees me wearing only my bra and my shorts.
"Your mum is asking for you!"
He leaves quickly.
"What's up with that guy?"
"Nothing why?"
"He was really jealous... is there something going on that I should know about it? "
"There is nothing to know about. "
I tell him as I put my T-shirt on. He does the same.
"I'm telling you as an expert this guy is on to you! "
"Well a guy is the last thing I am looking for! "
"OK love I just don't want you to be sad. People get hurt you can't escape it but what you can do is move forward. It is better to hurt than feel nothing at all!"
"Thanks, I am so happy that you are here bae! "
"My pleasure! Have you played at all?"
"I played today! "
"Really when we come back maybe I could play too!"
"OK whatever you want... now let's go!"
I go to the living room where everyone is.
"Mum we are leaving! "
"OK but be home for lunch please! "
"Tini, Dylan tonight we go clubbing be ready at 12!"
Austin says.
"OK bro see you tonight! "
Dylan says and gets my hand in his. I see Alex's smile fades.
"Alright love let's explore you're new home! "
"Please don't say that word!"
I whisper to him while we are leaving the house.

Dylan is here and Alex is jealous!!! Tell me what you think!!!
OFSLTEVL 💋