Chapter 6: Physical Violence Will Not Get You Anywhere

Uncle Henry had his arms crossed as he looked at me with his eyebrows arched, and a stern frown on his face. I looked nervously around the living room.

"And where have you been, young lady?" He asked me sternly "and who were those two boys chasing you?"

"uhh..." I mumbled, "You see... long story..."

"I'm all ears."

I started to fidget as I tried to make up something believable.

"Well..." I started " They're my new friends."

"Why were they chasing you"

"Uhh....."

"uhhh..?" He said.

OHMYGOD OHMYGOD. I began to panic. WHAT SHOULD I DO?? I CAN'T LIE TO HIM. THAT'S NOT EVEN THE PROBLEM, I CAN'T EVEN MAKE UP A LIE.  Suddenly, an idea popped into my head. 

Maybe I don't have to lie to him after all... If it's one thing men are afraid of .. it's ....

"UHHH!!!!" I groaned as I clutched my stomach.

Uncle Henry jumped in shock.

"Skye?? What happened ??"

"Uhhh!! " I groaned in pain as I stood up slowly.

"Do I need to call a doctor??" Uncle Henry panicked.

"No..." I wailed " I think it's that time of the month!!!"

Uncle Henry stopped moving. I could see how lost he was. He didn't know what to do. Good.

I clutched my stomach as I an up the stairs, into my room and locked the door.

Phew. That was a close call. I guess Mother Nature's Monthly 'Gift' ame in handy, after all.

I walked towards my MacBook, flipped it open and watched the screen light up. 

"Facebook dot com" I mumbled as I typed in address in safari. 

I moved my cursor to the search menu and typed in:

Luke Whitlock.

-----------------------------------------

So, according to Facebook, Luke was born on the 12th of March. Apparently, he's a Pisces. He likes to play basketball and can speak in French, German and English. He is currently 'single' and he has over 10,000 facebook photos. Amazing.

I browsed through his wallposts, mostly game invites from other people when I heard something hit my window. I jumped in my seat and quickly took a pair of scissors on my desk. 

Thunk! 

There was that noise again! I felt my heart race as I slowly swiveled my chair towards the window. I held my scissors out and proceeded to my window pane. I stood a distance away from my window and tried to look outside. It was pitch dark.

I grabbed a flashlight from the bed side desk and flashed it outside. I saw a shadow  moving behind a tree outside. Slowly, I opened my window.

"Wh-Who's there?!!!" I yelled. "Sh-Show yourself!!"

A figure emerged from the trees and I quickly flashed the light in that direction.

"AAHH!!!" It groaned as it clutched it's eyes, " SKYE!!! STOP IT!!!"

I narrowed my eyes and saw the familiar shade of brown.

"WHAT THE HELL LUKE ??" I yelled " WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE??"

"AAHH!! SKYE!!! THE LIGHT!!!" He groaned.

"TELL ME !!" I demanded.

"LIGHHHTTT!!!!" He moaned.

"TELL ME OR I'LL FLASH T IN YOUR EYES!!" I roared.

"OKAY!! OKAY!!!" He yelled " I CAME HERE TO GET INFORMATION FOR THE BIOGRAPHY!!!"

"WERE YOU STALKING ME???" I yelled.

"THE LIGHT!!!" He groaned.

I switched off the flashlight. 

"WERE YOU?!!!" I yelled.

"Just gathering information."

"URGH!!! STALKER!!! " 

That's it. I'm making Mr.Henderson reassign me a new partner tomorrow!!

"Skye..." He called out.

I grabbed a book from my bed and flung it at him.

Thud! 

"OW!!!" I heard Luke groan " WHAT THE HELL ,SKYE?!!"

"REVENGE!! NOW GO AWAY!!!" I screeched.

I shut my window, locked it and closed the curtains.

Stupid Luke. Stupid new school. Dammit. Dammit . Dammit.

I crossed my arms and jumped on my bed. I felt around for my diary, but found nothing.

Maybe I hid it in my drawer.

I sprinted towards my drawer and dug through it.

"Uh oh uh oh uh oh... Please no .." I begged.

It wasn't there.

"Crap."

I think I may have just thrown my diary outside my window.

At Luke Whitlock.

Shit.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxo

Author's Notes:

:D UPDATE! Hoping to see what Fleur does for the next chapter~~~~~~~~ :D OH!!!! And, sorry for cussing in this chapter :3 Keep reading! and don't forget to comment and vote!

♥,

Elle