CAN NEVER BE HAPPY

Janet's p.o.v
I cant believe what he just said. Im 2 months pregnant. Are yhu sure? Yes ms . Jackson. All this time i didn't see terrence standing in the door. He came in and kissed my four head. Yhu heard that? I said hoping he didn't. Yea i did. Im pregnant. No we're pregnant. I smiled. Oh really? Michael and Tarji said. I knew it was you! She said. We laughed. Just dont tell anybody yet. Ok they all said.

1 month later

Baby! I said. As we got in the car on our way to my doctor appointment. Yes cheeks. He said starting up his Cadillac truck. Can we go to Culver's?
And what we tou like from there. I want a chocolate shake wit oreos in it. I said smiling. Ew cheeks. What? To much chocolate. Its what the baby wants. Yea sure blame it on the baby. We got my shake and headed to the doctor. Well ms . Jackson this is not your first pregnancy correct? I looked down Terrence didn't know about that. Um yea its not. I could tell Terrence was confused. Ok so the baby is ok but i advise you to be very careful. OK. Just take these meds and you'll be good and healthy. Thanks. We got up and left. So how come you never told me about you being pregnant before? Because i lost it so it didn't matter anymore. I said as i looked out the window. He grabbed my hand. Its ok. I know. Im just glad i have another chance. We drove around went to the mall picked out a crib he just want to spoil this baby. He suggested that we get get a all white MK crib and we got it cause he paid for it. We were sitting at a stop light he was trying to sing to me. I was laughing but all of a sudden a black truck slammed into us on his side causing the the car to spin and hit a pole. I blacked out.