17-short

Whew Chile it's been a minute...

Janet's POV
I layer on top on Terrence as the sun rose. This bet was gonna be the death of us.he had 8 to my 6. I was losing but I planned on coming up sooner than later.

The door busted open in coming Tariji and mike holding hands. "Get up bitches" She said. "I would sit on y'all bed but I don't wanna kidnap no kids." Mike said . I laughed rolling off of Terrence.

"So what's up with you and mike?" I asked T on our way down stairs. "That's my baby." She said smiling.

"And how long has this been going on?" I asked as I started making breakfast. "Well about a year , but we just made it official recently." She smiled.

We finished cooking and the boys came down. " we damn near live together now." Michael said. I nodded in agreement.

I looked at Terrence as he looked at me. I was getting horny as hell for no reason. I bit my lips as I put more grits in my mouth.

" so Janet and mike how are you gonna be with me and Terrence gone?" T said. I looked at her and frowned.

"What do you mean? Gone where?" I said dropping my fork. "I haven't told her." Terrence said looking at me. "Obviously." I said getting up and going to my room.

"Baby don't do that. I was gonna tell you." He said grabbing me. "No because you leaving me out the loop of things like that shot fucked up." I said crossing my arms. "How long are you gonna be gon?" I questioned.

"A month and a half. We're shooting for Empire." He pulled me on his lap as he sat on the bed. "I'm gonna miss you." I said kissing his neck. "Show me how much you gonna miss daddy." He laid back. I began straddling him.

I was ready to even the score when Michael and T ran in the room. "The police are here." Mike said. "And Jan they want you." T said. My heart dropped. I couldn't go to jail.